Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
Disneyland has announced that Toontown will reopen on March 8, 2023. Will they still be vlogging as a couple by then or will Spencer be solo?
By March 8th, 2023, my prediction is that Spencer will be “producing” and “editing” for a *new* female Disney Vlogger in her late 20’s.

All as a courtesy, to help make her a Star!

113D8530-BE1B-4844-855E-F7C846674478.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Why your channel sucks

Talk about a video that should've been for the Besties.

Spence - you claim to have a Disney channel. No one gives a shit about your personal bullshit. "I know this doesnt relate to Disney but it relates to me" Hmm is Dunce flexing for someone who might be watching, with his I work in Hollywood, or did work in Hollywood ....BS? 😆

No other pure Disney vlogger does this...you don't ever see or hear Magic Journeys bitching or whining about their personal lives. They take their subs to the park to have fun and escape.

Shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
This is interesting. I don't think they've had such a poorly viewed Disney related video since the Galactic Starcruiser ones. Could viewer fatigue be starting to creep in?

Screenshot 2022-11-23 2.17.18 PM.png

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Just remember, whatever you are eating today is better than what KT made.
And the company you are spending time with, even if you are alone.....is better than being these two having to be with each other.
By far....BY FAR!

Happy Thanksgiving

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
And she didn't wear her tropical attire like you and many of us expected her to. She opted for her usual black leggings and a sweatshirt instead. Maybe she likes to stand out and be ridiculed. 😂
But she remembered to bring the YSL bag… because rich people. Poser.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Another pointless post. She just thinks she looks good and wants tattle to see! Lol
Well, fake KT, nobody cares and you're still ugly inside and out. Go back to sleep.
What is the opposite of a thirst trap?...that's what this is. Serious anti-boner material and I'm not talking about the soup. Seeing Katie makes me want to drink margaritas and do nothing with my life... wait a second:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart

diskneelvr

VIP Member
When you show up to a work event for your significant other (will give them the benefit of the doubt here) especially for a Hollywood event you should put some effort into how you present yourself as you are representing your partner. You know that bitch was LOUD too! Always has to be the center of attention. Maybe she did it on purpose to make sure Spencer doesn’t get any more work to take away from filming her dancing with churros at Disneyland.

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
'we don't associate with them"
That's as clear as a church bell
I'm guessing with that, there is now a united front when it comes to these two toxic twits.
Woo, FB and OA have all come right out and said it. BLOB has been banished from the kingdom. BLOB better give their teenager groupies a call.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hey KT, while you were sleeping..... (999 days elapsed between the time Bob Iger left the Disney company, and when he returned 🤯) you gained 100 lbs, you lost all of your friends, you are still married, and Bob Iger is still the CEO of Disney. :ROFLMAO:😅😂🤣

🛌

• Haha
  • Wow