Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evil Texan

VIP Member
Long time observer of Best life and Tim tracker threads on tattle. Just popping in to say you all should be suspect of anyone trying to monetize their channel off of Best life's downfall. Whoever louie bee is they are trying to make money off of you all's work.
That's funny. Blab and the Trackers make money using Disney intellectual property.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

I was duped

Chatty Member
Should we all change our emoji’s to something special at midnight?

To memorialize the 4th Tuesday in November where Katie destroyed Spencer’s “Best Bro-ship” & ruined Adam The Woo’s Thanksgiving week?

I think I shall go with Adam dressed up like Griftbuster for Halloween.
20221121_205745.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

sunshineandsnark

I’m just saying…..if she’d ever worked as a real nurse she’d know that most nurses work three (or more) 12s a week and she wouldn’t be SO SHOOK about Spencer working three 12s.

get some perspective, dumb ass.

• Heart
  • Haha

diskneelvr

VIP Member

Went with AAA… in honor of BLAB getting the hell outta California and booking it to Vegas. You know, when Adam the Woo was FORCED to miss Thanksgiving with his Family to fix the mess BLAB made.

3 bald shredded tires and Spencer can’t change one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MonicaW42

VIP Member
Long time observer of Best life and Tim tracker threads on tattle. Just popping in to say you all should be suspect of anyone trying to monetize their channel off of Best life's downfall. Whoever louie bee is they are trying to make money off of you all's work.
88EB80E3-B783-41F0-A020-AEC41A699DE8.jpeg

• Haha

Slockbowser

VIP Member
Happy Thanksgiving tattle fam. You all bring me tears of joyful laughter regularly. Just when I think you cannot possibly top yourselves you most certainly always do. I found my people and never looked back. However you spend the day let’s all be grateful we’re not part of a disastrous duo known as the blob’s

• Heart

Disneypins

So while Spencer was doing all that... she couldn't go to Disneyland and cover the debut appearance of Mando and Grogu? She is worthless.
“We” couldn’t post on YouTube because Spencer was working... she has been home all week doing nothing (aka emails) for the channel or Patreon. What about her cooking videos or something for the $40 Besties who have had NO extra content since September!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

MonicaW42

VIP Member
8 more days and my December patron accounts fall off. I’ll help you out KT it’s how much you spend in the park eating in a day. BOOP.

• Haha
  • Heart

pinkladyapples

🍂🔸🔶 Happy Thanksgiving to you all! 🔶🔸🍂

You are a delightful bunch, and I'm thankful for all the laughs and clever insights you provide daily!

• Heart
  • Haha
Possibly, but I think its more than that - their body language when they are together screams they have issues - his is totally disconnected and disengaged; hers is desperately trying to hide something is wrong between them (eg that beyond cringe display in Oga's)
that hilariously cringey exchange at oga's just proved what we all knew: that their relationship is nothing more than a professional one. there's nothing going on in that relationship aside from going to disneyland and filming/editing vlogs (which is 100% spencer)

there is absolutely zero love for one another. in fact, it's become quite obvious they can't stand one another at this point

• Heart

westville

Chatty Member
KT talking as if she is part of the show. Not even bothering to post specifically about Spencer and his work. It’s all about the whole crew. Like they’re her colleagues and she knows them. 😂

Granted, Spencer probably did talk for hours about it to her, but she couldn’t hear him over the food crunching sound in her head anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Famous actor for many years. Played the father of the two brothers in Supernatural as well. He has no clue who that unwashed beast was for sure!
Oh I love him. Sorry, I watched S1 and was bored, stopped tuning in. No offense to any fans of the show. ✌

Her photos were so damn obnoxious. This woman looks genuinely ...bothered.
Screenshot_20221123_235852.jpg

Wondering who let this troll on stage. I can just hear KTs endless, nervous, idiotic laughter.

We appreciate every dollar you hand out to us. SUCKERS!!!!!
That the other thing about this Besties bullshit.
She gives them basically zero content, for the last few months. Yet she thinks if she keeps thanking them, and 'hoping that everyone has a fantastic or magical night, week or holiday that it makes up for it. She does it constantly.
Screenshot_20221124_055821.jpg

You're taking $40 from these people - that's the equivalent of Hulu, Disney plus, Netflix, and HBOMax combined for this instead:
Screenshot_20221124_060720.jpg

and this used to be free. No zoom, movie, meet up. This is fraud. And she has the balls to complain about the Magic Key? 🤣

Did any of us Tatties take one for the team and sign up for this lazy sloth's IG subscription? I doubt she's done anything.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
i wonder how long they're going to put off tell the truth of them breaking up.
Spencer is practically screaming it with his silence on Instagram (Posts and Stories). Two BL&B "new video releases" on YouTube that he didn't cross-promote on his personal Instagram. Some random Park Stans that tagged him on "Life Day" and he didn't clip and repost in a story.

This feels like a sequel to Apollo 13. "Irvine, we have a problem!"

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
"THERE IS NO WAY THAT MY LOVER SPENCER COULD COUNT DOWN FROM FIVE TO ZERO AND TELL CHRIS HARDWICK WHERE TO STAND WITHOUT THE HELP OF SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE PAID TO DO IT."

• Haha
  • Sick