Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
You know what my favorite part of the event at the Orpheum last night was?

It was free and open to everyone!

Literally. Katie had no VIP lanyard. She just got there early:

4B29F036-8F1D-4A38-A9FC-DF16B91FEB1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I'm just spitballing here, but one possible reason that Spencer hasn't posted anything on social media for a few days is that Katie sat on his phone and neither of them have been able to retrieve it from one of her many crevices.

• Haha
  • Sick

UncleLester

VIP Member
The "Talking Dead" finale is LIVE tonight.

Expect a big "Look at Me; I am important!" Instagram post from Spencer about his journey working on the show.

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I figured Katie had just been in hiding for the past three days because she kept hearing people say "I hope the USA really beats the crap out of Wales" and was too scared to go out in public until she realized they were talking about today's World Cup match.

• Haha

KingLlama

Chatty Member
"Many of you have been wondering why we haven't put out any YouTube videos since the middle of last week so I wanted you to know that it's because Spencer had to spend three days counting backwards on his fingers and that just left me alone to do anything and I'm the mental and creative equivalent of a trailer full of mulch."

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Can anyone else visualize lil Ca$hlee asking Aunt Katie why Uncle Jeremy came to dinner but Uncle Spencer didn’t (even though Henry prepped Ca$hlee in advance not to ask that question) & then Katie storms off and no one can eat until she returns?

Because I can kind of picture that scenario.

• Haha
  • Heart

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
My new avatar is obvious. An homage to The Plaid Hero (aka TPH). Now she’ll see it every time she logs into tattle too.

• Heart
  • Haha

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
They are so spooked by Tattle. KT went to the biggest event of her life (an AMC wrap party 🤪) and didn’t post until it was over.
Dylan was only there because she needed a ride. Did she really wear leggings and a sweatshirt?

• Haha
  • Wow

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Some of you will be too young to understand this reference, but Spencer and Katie are like the Disney vlogging equivalent of the Ropers.

They hate each other, are only together out of obligation, and Katie is about five pounds away from wearing only mumu dresses.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
He’s probably on a talk show set where they tape multiple shows each work day so he’s staying in Malibu.
It's a real shame they don't even give him a 5 minute break in which he could share their last two YouTube videos on his personal Instagram.

Just absolutely inhumane work conditions!

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Everyone know that the Stratosphere is the worst hotel in Vegas. I haven't been to Vegas regularly since the 90s, but we wouldn't even go near that place back then.
Jacob The Carpetbagger stayed there last year. They gave him a key to a room that was already occupied! He walked in and started complaining about the cleanliness when he noticed that there was a person laying on the bed. Needless to say he got the hell out of there.

• Haha
  • Wow