Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Have fun in Tahoe! I’ve heard there’s been a lot of bear break ins, even in the Nestle store at heavenly!

KT and Jeremy are following each other on IG. Jeremy took KT"s side in the first BLAB break up. Dylan is no longer following Adam
He UNFOLLOWED ATW? How dumb do you have to be…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

BLAB flab

When I first saw this thought is was a I’m not a robot captcha. Select all images below that are grifters.

89D311BA-73CA-4143-BF05-35E8D5697C5A.png

• Haha
  • Heart

MonicaW42

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Grifters using grifters, he sure thinks he is something in this picture though 😅
Overheard in the lobby:

“Why yes, I am indeed in the biz too! I am credited as a 3-time Scare Actor at Universal Studios.”

Completely unrelated…

Do Dylan’s feet look longer than usual?

• Haha

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
I said it last time but KT- if you know you can't do your weekly obligation (like knowing you will be prepping for Thanksgiving) hold your livestream the day before! At the very very least provide more than one day of notice.

It never shocks me how unprofessional she is.
I just don't understand why people continue to pay for this?? I'd be livid if I was paying monthly for a service and and it always got canceled. When are these stans gonna wake up??

• Heart
  • Angry

westville

Chatty Member
have they said anything about iger's return yet? or still silent. no photo of them together at the party is very odd too, and hints that they have indeed broken up

also, why am i not surprised at all that KT wore fucking leggings to the wrap party? they're absolute trailer trash
She didn’t even dress it up at all. You can do leggings with a tunic, jewelry etc and look nicer. She appears to be in her black t-shirt and sneakers that she wears to everything. Are her feet too fat to fit in a pair of boots, ffs?

Spencer looks his normal, sloppy self, but dressing casually in all black is at least pretty standard for stage crew. KT could be going to Kroger dressed like that… on her ‘boyfriend’s’ big night?

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Isn’t this the Jeremy guy that Spencer got upset in those texts?

Did she bring him just to antagonize Spencer?

FC9EF087-4A19-4E17-B46D-4A874ECBFB62.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

westville

Chatty Member
“Spencer is still asleep,” is code for, “Spencer lives in Malibu now and hasn’t picked me up for my Disney feeding yet.”

• Haha
  • Sick

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
What is the opposite of a thirst trap?...that's what this is. Serious anti-boner material and I'm not talking about the soup. Seeing Katie makes me want to drink margaritas and do nothing with my life... wait a second:oops:
I got news for you kids - that picture is 100% for one person - and it's ain't Spence. And he was there last night.

• Haha
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
“Spencer is still asleep,” is code for, “Spencer lives in Malibu now and hasn’t picked me up for my Disney feeding yet.”
He’s not sleeping. He just wasn’t answering Katie’s calls because he was probably participating in a Fairytale Facial.

• Haha
  • Heart