Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I was duped

Chatty Member
I agree that there will be scheduling conflicts tomorrow for WHW, I mean can you blame them ? Spencer worked three days in a row and KT was working hard heating food up in a plastic bag, who wouldn't need a week off ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

kitchencouch

As Dylan is an accomplished veteran Scare Actor, I’d love to watch a video of Dylan breaking down some of the performances at the event:

View attachment 1750006

P.S. Notice Jeremy in the background keeping his eyes on Katie the entire time. You can tell by their body language that they really care for each other.
“You know three years ago, when I was a zombie in the now closed attraction.. I would have not dragged my leg while walking. But that’s my unemployed ex zombie opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The question about whether David would rather be a Youtuber or a nurse...

🤣🤣🤣

He said he would much rather be a Youtuber and that nursing is harder.

And was that Liz in the chat who said "by far by far"??

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
that hilariously cringey exchange at oga's just proved what we all knew: that their relationship is nothing more than a professional one. there's nothing going on in that relationship aside from going to disneyland and filming/editing vlogs (which is 100% spencer)

there is absolutely zero love for one another. in fact, it's become quite obvious they can't stand one another at this point
That was weird. I'd have secondhand embarrassment for them, if they weren't such awful people. KT seemed bored, yet kind of nervous at the same time. No love between them at all

• Heart
Reactions: 39

UncleLester

VIP Member
My Avatar is updated to observe:

“Don’t be a Dick and make your ‘Best Guy Friend’ drive across country and miss Thanksgiving with his Older Parents because your Girlfriend is making you break your sublease with him Day”.

Also, if Spencer is lurking, here is a #Throwback photo of Jeremy with your girl and his right hand on her lower back.

Super cool you let her bring him to your big night last night. #GotCuckedOnFinaleNight

D977B9AF-9D39-4678-A03D-F9666A561184.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cap'n John Dee

Chatty Member
Are they brokeup or has Spencer just been working a real job lately?

Either way it’s nice to see them grifting less at the parks and at least 1 of them working a real job.

#WINNING

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
So while Spencer was doing all that... she couldn't go to Disneyland and cover the debut appearance of Mando and Grogu? She is worthless.
In that scenario, you know who would have been left to do all of the emails, marketing, and meetings?

801D7AFC-330F-420B-87C6-1CE3B4390A98.jpeg

They are a very lean team.

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
I’ve watched Fresh Baked livestream and it was good…nice to see good ole Lester there. Mondo is live now…they’ve both made a lot in super chats. What’s pathetic is that blab can’t even go live anymore because of how much they are hated! And they did it all to themselves.
Honestly I'm betting Spencer is furious!!! The ONE DAY a month - the LAST DAY he was working the biggest Disney news this year drops and he can't be on top of it! Even if they were still together there's no way he would have trusted her and her big Yap Trap to do a live stream on her own without saying something to muck it up. Not to mention, since they cut off their regular viewers with WHW they dried up that stream of superchats! 9:30pm at time of posting and still crickets from KT.

Hee-hee 😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221123-190103_Instagram.jpg

"...there has to be a certain point in your career where you have to be okay with being disliked...something something bitch switch".

First off KT, what you do isn't a career. It's like being a professional Karen.

Second off, if you're in a workplace where you have to be disliked to get ahead, you're in a TOXIC environment. No one actually says things like "oh she's a bitch but she gets things done!". That's for movies. Everyone at my workplace gets along great and I guarantee we make way more than your channel.

• Heart
  • Wow

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
I'm not going to pretend that my job leads towards something value add to society. I also work in entertainment, but in an office role.

That being said- this really goes to show how much KT doesn't do to advance the channel. When was the last time we had a video of her by herself at Disney? It's almost always either just Spencer or both of them. We know who will get the channel in the breakup.

• Heart
  • Haha