Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

molly816

Does anyone else get annoyed when KT constantly stirs her food when showing it off? For some reason it irks me so much! Like constantly turning her mashed potatoes?
And I didn’t think you could make mashed potatoes more fattening…. but KT found a way.
AND what the hell is with her and those damn plastic bags for the crock pot?!?! Nothing screams lazy ass more than using those damn bags.
god dammit she makes me ill.

Ok rant over…

Happy Thanksgiving everyone except KT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

diskneelvr

VIP Member
KT post this to her story right after that post about the YouTube channels post on here was deleted.

192709BE-0CE4-4746-BF6E-43CC51DA1A36.png

Bitch the only thing you stir is your spoon in your trough of oatmeal

• Haha
  • Wow

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Spencer said he was going to work more. He’s probably on a talk show set where they tape multiple shows each work day so he’s staying in Malibu. I’m sure KT didn’t want to be stuck there for days on end with no car (we know her lazy ass wasn’t going to get up early to drive him). She stayed in OC so she could have the family taxi service at her beckon call.
Possibly, but I think its more than that - their body language when they are together screams they have issues - his is totally disconnected and disengaged; hers is desperately trying to hide something is wrong between them (eg that beyond cringe display in Oga's)

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
How do these professional grifters/swindlers pull this off and get “extended AND enhanced” unemployment benefits? I was laid off after being an “essential worker” during the worst of the pandemic. I guess the timing of losing my job wasn’t ideal, because I didn’t qualify for this “perk”. I think I got six months max? Maybe they are claiming disability? People suck…
I think it’s also safe to assume they are involved in something that rhythms with shmax shmod

• Haha
  • Heart

Granite dog

VIP Member
Louie's last video has almost 7 thousand views. Pretty remarkable for such a small Channel. There is only 1 thumbs down..............must be KT's.

1669314637254.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

mad TEA party

VIP Member
That's it....I totally missed it. Created on May 30th, 2021.
Let's take a look at what BLAB was up to on May 30, 2021.....
They were having the time of their lives in Walt Disney World. Filming at the Boardwalk Resort
Screenshot_20221120-103721_YouTube.jpg

Wow, how the times have changed in just a short year and a half. Karma came a knocking in the form of Tattle Life and these two grifters have been EXPOSED for the assholes that they are!
They currently can't even afford a WDW trip. Not surprising since they couldn't afford 50 cent ranch during the summer. What losers!!
We are making Disney parks a better place, exposing grifters one at a time😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43