Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
For any of my Tattle friends that are going through hard times or sadness during this holiday season, I kindly ask you to remember two things:

1) You have a group of folks here at tattle that really enjoys your personality + contributions to our community and we will listen to you.

2) No matter how sad or dark things may get at times, please keep it all in perspective. What you are going through will never be as isolating or dark as the day Katie & Spencer stood Pixar Charlie up at the San Diego Zoo.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Haha thank you for the reminder!

Once again tomorrow is just my fiance and I. We are starting the day with some mountain biking and then I'll be cooking. It's a little lonely but at least we're happy and aren't in a faux relationship "for a youtube channel".

Happy Thanksgiving all!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Well Down Here in my neck of the woods it's Thanksgiving day already. We do not celebrate it here, but sending you all warm wishes and thousands of thankful vibes. You guys are the warmest, funniest, wittiest basement dwellers it has ever been my pleasure to know. Y'all ever make your way Down Under I'd love you take out for a beer and a shrimp prawn or 2. Have a great Thanksgiving!

• Heart
  • Haha

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
If I may derail the KT train for a moment. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. This has been a great space for laughter and to take one’s mind off of things. That being said, for anyone having a hard /sad time tomorrow thinking about loved ones (for me it’s my Mom) bigs hugs and thanks for the laughs Tattle Family ❤
Agreed! Happy thanksgiving everyone and big hugs to the tattle fam. I’m thankful to be in such a funny community who always opens their hands to give give give to charities and to others. Tattle is the antithesis of BLAB.

• Heart

disneynana21

VIP Member
This Thanksgiving I am thankful that I am not a Disney vlogger because it is “harder than nursing…by far, BY FAR”.
All jokes aside, hospitals are 24:7 so unfortunately I will be at work but I am every so grateful that I earn an honest living and that I enjoy the things in life like a roof over my head and a car to scoot me around because of said hard work. Anyway, so happy to have found this group with such awesome people in it. You keep me entertained on the daily. Definitely one of my guilty pleasures!

• Heart

Mr Flibble

VIP Member
Long time observer of Best life and Tim tracker threads on tattle. Just popping in to say you all should be suspect of anyone trying to monetize their channel off of Best life's downfall. Whoever louie bee is they are trying to make money off of you all's work.
How about no.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
55B27396-6F80-4EB9-BE2B-DD8A427B6755.jpeg

Look.

Don’t blame your dental issues with not being able to call and make a dental appointment - when you clearly are confident to make “marketing” calls for your channel all day long.

Just be honest and blame them on your husband Matty taking you off of his dental insurance because you committed adultery with Spencer.

I am tired of all these “round-a-bout” excuses that are posted.

• Haha
  • Wow

PricedOutDisneyFan

Beast needs to learn some manners and put her damn bright-ass phone away. What a rude bitch. The audience around and behind you do not want to see your bright-ass phone you dumbass Beast. You are ruining their experience.
Screenshot_20221122-074430_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Wow what a great post thanking the REAL heroes! They tirelessly worked on...the after show talk show of a show no one watches anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44