Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Jeremy used to be roommates with Sara, who at the time was with the FreshBaked channel and was bestie with Katie. I imagine Katie would visit their place often, fueling Spencer's suspicions of her and Jeremy. As it was, he was upset with Katie for being friendly with the "competition" and kick her off the channel for a time. Wondering if history will repeat itself?
Spencer was convinced KT was sleeping with Jeremy (the guy he referred to as a fat drunken slob).
He couldn't understand what Kt saw in him and said she could go be a part of Jeremy's feeble channel. ...his exact words.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
i'm not thinking KT on this one. WAY too much effort to wake up - create a fake account - she just isn't organized enough.

This smells different.

So so so so many Disney youtubers - so little time.

1668965784090.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
I’ve watched Fresh Baked livestream and it was good…nice to see good ole Lester there. Mondo is live now…they’ve both made a lot in super chats. What’s pathetic is that blab can’t even go live anymore because of how much they are hated! And they did it all to themselves.
Think it's fair to say from this point on, they're done.
This is the biggest thing to come from Disney in a while and they stright blow it off.
They don't give a shit. And certainly they don't care enough even to provide a 5 minute update to their paying stans.
Anyone staying on as a Pateron after today should really have their head examined.
Honestly, if you think about it, it's kinda poetic that it happened now. Serves them right.

• Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
I said it last time but KT- if you know you can't do your weekly obligation (like knowing you will be prepping for Thanksgiving) hold your livestream the day before! At the very very least provide more than one day of notice.

It never shocks me how unprofessional she is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Fresh Baked David is a quality human being that I will always defend. He’s an ally. Thanks to Lester Diamond for flushing that out. And the same goes to Uncle. The man’s a goddammed humanitarian.

• Heart

goof_troop

Happy Thanksgiving Tattlers! We are blessed to be in the company of the only sane people in the Disneysphere. Enjoy your day all…

KunTy and Spence… Go suck a dick.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
“We” couldn’t post on YouTube because Spencer was working... she has been home all week doing nothing (aka emails) for the channel or Patreon. What about her cooking videos or something for the $40 Besties who have had NO extra content since September!
Spencer's demeanor during the bestie stream is making sense now...and how he responded when she said that she was working so hard all day with "phone calls and whatnot"

• Haha
  • Heart

Dennis Reynolds

A normal human with any dignity would be embarrassed by their partner in adultery going on and on about how amazing it is that a 52 year old adult with no other responsibilities worked for three whole days in a row in a climate controlled setting with mandatory union breaks, and catering.
I don’t want to brag too much but I was an extra for Fast and the Furious 3 in college. Coincidentally also 3 x 12 hour days most of which I sat in a school bus at some Long Beach high school. It was wayyy harder than molecular biology. By far.

I can however confirm the Hollywood craft service life is pretty pimpin.

• Haha
  • Heart

kitchencouch

To bad KKKT and Dence are too broke to run off to Vegas again like last year to avoid all the bridges they burned.

Broke, friendless and exiled…

Happy early Flopsgiving, BLOB

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Katie is going to passive aggressively respond to all of your critiques in approximately 4 hours when she wakes up and fires up the Instagram.

Or do we think that the duo is at Disneyland filming a Iger response video?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Yoursh

VIP Member
Haha thank you for the reminder!

Once again tomorrow is just my fiance and I. We are starting the day with some mountain biking and then I'll be cooking. It's a little lonely but at least we're happy and aren't in a faux relationship "for a youtube channel".

Happy Thanksgiving all!
It is just the two of us tomorrow too. At least we are with people we love and trust.

• Heart