Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneyANDcats

Katie: "Saving, making lifestyle changes and adjusting so we can do things we want to do.. overall lots of financial planning and saving."

She forgot to mention: "All the channel revenue comes in through Spencer's name. Just like Dylan, I am able to collect Covid unemployment which is close to $1,000 a week! So, I spend it as fast as I get it because there is no need to save for a future rainy day!"
How do these professional grifters/swindlers pull this off and get “extended AND enhanced” unemployment benefits? I was laid off after being an “essential worker” during the worst of the pandemic. I guess the timing of losing my job wasn’t ideal, because I didn’t qualify for this “perk”. I think I got six months max? Maybe they are claiming disability? People suck…

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
KT talking as if she is part of the show. Not even bothering to post specifically about Spencer and his work. It’s all about the whole crew. Like they’re her colleagues and she knows them. 😂

Granted, Spencer probably did talk for hours about it to her, but she couldn’t hear him over the food crunching sound in her head anyway.
Of course she is part of the show! Who else keeps Spence fed with meatballs cooked in plastic?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

westville

Chatty Member
I wonder how many married women are on Spencer’s crew. Maybe that’s why he stayed so late each night, KT. Perhaps those women have pants that aren’t leggings. Or maybe they don’t need a churro to orgasm.

• Haha
  • Wow

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I'll change my Tattle avatar when you can pry my phone out of my cold, dead hands, thank you very much.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I remember one (that kept freezing) where he was walking and ranting that he was 47 years old and didn't need her immaturity in his life. It's since been deleted. Funny thing was, it was shortly after that livestream that she showed back up on the channel.
I have no bigger regret in my life than wishing I was a viewer back during the days of "tilted" Spencer.

• Haha
  • Heart

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Some of you will be too young to understand this reference, but Spencer and Katie are like the Disney vlogging equivalent of the Ropers.

They hate each other, are only together out of obligation, and Katie is about five pounds away from wearing only mumu dresses.
This is a Ralph Furley house SIR.

tumblr_opx290X3xP1qcmk4ho1_400.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

WinniethePooh

Chatty Member
Wow what a great post thanking the REAL heroes! They tirelessly worked on...the after show talk show of a show no one watches anymore.
I'm sure they're honored to be thanked by some random unemployed bum who shows up with the b-team cue card loser.

• Haha
  • Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I still need to catch up on the last thread but since Tony reads here FUCK YOU. Don’t you ever open your uneducated possum tooth mouth again speaking about other peoples mental health issues and suicide.

BTW how does it feel to not be allowed to live stream at Disneyland? 🤡 I heard they took away your AP too!
Tony should be ashamed of himself. That was extremely insensitive and offensive. And it takes a lot to offend me! I hope I never run into him! 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry

MonicaW42

VIP Member
I’m still cackling over Tom W post. What are you wearing? It’s “Hanes”. Kills me everytime. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart