Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Popping on to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Words cannot express how truly grateful I am for your friendships. I love you guys and cant wait to meet up one day 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 39

chipdouglas

i wonder how long they're going to put off tell the truth of them breaking up. why even bother trying to hide it? kt. i know you see this. just tell the truth for once in ur less than mediocre social media/youtube career.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
right. but i mean an official announcement. u know?
Most likely when they get the YouTube 100k Subs Award, they'll announce that the Award will be displayed in Katie's parents' house on the odd months (Jan/March/May/July/Sept/Nov) and Malibu on the even months (Feb/Apr/June/August/October/December).

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Driving her boyfriend's car, living in an apartment that she couldn't even afford on her own.... and yet feels the need to flaunt a $1000+ luxury purse. Keep living that fake Orange County lifestyle Katie.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
If I was on a jury, I still believe they are separated (as lovers) until Spencer starts celebrating her on his Instagram too!

• Haha
  • Heart

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Sunday morning funnies...Been over for a long... long.. time.

They looked like the two most miserable fat fcks I've ever seen. And this was several months ago.

• Haha
  • Wow

BLAB flab

hey dense and Dipshit,you want to know why the Main Street fire engine was driving so fast on Main Street? You’ve burnt all your bridges.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know this was posted to KT’s instagram story on Saturday, but didn’t she get a giant case of gummies from a viewer back in June? She ate an entire case already?
FED6C070-8E66-47AE-8D5C-48B10FCA97A3.jpeg
6643159F-7FE6-4355-A280-891B21AE2D20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38