Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
That's her beloved German store right? She is proud of all German innovation. Gummi bears, Volkswagen, Mein Kampf...etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

UncleLester

VIP Member
As Dylan is an accomplished veteran Scare Actor, I’d love to watch a video of Dylan breaking down some of the performances at the event:

FC13488F-618E-43D5-B2D2-048D730AE831.jpeg

P.S. Notice Jeremy in the background keeping his eyes on Katie the entire time. You can tell by their body language that they really care for each other.

• Haha
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
Katie: "Saving, making lifestyle changes and adjusting so we can do things we want to do.. overall lots of financial planning and saving."

She forgot to mention: "All the channel revenue comes in through Spencer's name. Just like Dylan, I am able to collect Covid unemployment which is close to $1,000 a week! So, I spend it as fast as I get it because there is no need to save for a future rainy day!"

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
Disneyland has announced that Toontown will reopen on March 8, 2023. Will they still be vlogging as a couple by then or will Spencer be solo?

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
I'd like to watch a reality TV show where:

Spencer, Katie, and Dylan all move into the McKenzies' 1600 sq ft home AND Dale helps them find odd jobs to make cash throughout the Las Vegas Valley.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Flibble

VIP Member
1669298310790.png

Lord, girl. You've got enough thigh, doncha think?

Happy Thanksgiving, Tattle fam! Hope all have a great day to those who celebrate, and to those suffering with family you don't like, or not able to spend time with family you love... Hang in there. I feel you.

• Heart
  • Haha

BilgeRat

Disneyland has announced that Toontown will reopen on March 8, 2023. Will they still be vlogging as a couple by then or will Spencer be solo?
Hopefully neither of those options. Best case scenario is the channel is over by then and kt goes back to being a crappy dog groomer or manager r whatever tf she did there!

• Haha
  • Heart
I know this is old, but I just watched the "unboxing video" of the huge diaper bag she wears on her back daily, and someone (probably one of you geniuses) got her to read this comment on her live. (Video is time stamped below)

LOL - that was great.

• Haha
  • Heart

arthurrein

Holiday food shopping in the “rich” area. Black restaurant shoes? Check. Threadbare bootcut yoga pants? Check. Fake YSL bag FRONT AND CENTER? Check.
100% fake bag. No one in their right mind is going to leave their real designer bag just sitting in the cart like that. Nice flex KT, but we all know that bag is fake 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
damn, i had no idea about KT posting that vince mcmahon hospital gif at the same time that kitra was hospitalized

can't be a coincidence, right? what a fucking psychopath she is. no wonder no reputable disney vloggers want anything to do with them

• Heart
  • Wow

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
I'm back. I just wanted to check in and see if any of these youtubers are sharing their wealth here yet. I'd be mad, after all the digging and tea comes from here. Grifters grifting off trolling about grifters smdh. I know there has to be other channels just haven't found em yet. I will.
View attachment 1749698View attachment 1749700View attachment 1749704View attachment 1749706
Ok, I'll bite.

I don't know or care who you are - BUT - two of those channels aren't even monetized. SO your beef is with Youtube - not them.

But you do you cowboy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
I'm watching Adams Life Day vlog.
You know, only Disney would take one of the worst holiday specials of all time and turn it into a thing.
The special was so bad, they only played it once.

• Haha
  • Heart