Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MonicaW42

VIP Member
Some of you will be too young to understand this reference, but Spencer and Katie are like the Disney vlogging equivalent of the Ropers.

They hate each other, are only together out of obligation, and Katie is about five pounds away from wearing only mumu dresses.
B38152EF-50CE-4583-BC6D-731EB9D9B988.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

The Real Deal

VIP Member
You can tell Katie doesn't get out into the real world much. She's so mesmerized by hard working people and fake zombies.
😊😂😂🙈🙈🙈 <--- (KT's favorite emoji!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Well this was disappointing. Was hoping to grab the first of several ice cream cones on this trip. I guess Griftin’ Season is over till next summer.
5BF81028-F396-44EF-B858-5DF6D995A96F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneypins

Lester Diamond got FB to admit that he asked Blab if it was ok for him to change his live to tonight. I doubt KT has ever offered the same courtesy when she postpones their lives to Thursday.

Also, she SOOO busy with family that she can’t do a livestream, but has reposted 4 memes/videos in the last hour. Including one calling herself a bitch.

• Wow
  • Heart
Does she not know that brands other than Hanes and Kirkland make plus size clothes? I'd be so embarrassed to wear the same old t-shirt and leggings to an event where everyone else is dressed up. It seems like the norm for stage hands to dress casually in dark colors so I'll give Spencer a pass, but she doesn't work there (or anywhere). The pics are total cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
The dum dum STILL doesn’t know I am friends with her on fb bahahaha but has blocked me everywhere else. What an actual idiot!

HI KT 👋
It was really nice for Katie to hijack Spencer’s clout by speaking possessive with saying things like “TEAM no sleep”.

• Haha

Alyastar

Spencer still hates her. He can’t stand her. He doesn’t post about her at all b/c he’s (rightly) super embarrassed by her. Until I see him post lovey messages about her on his own IG, I will refused to believe that he feels anything toward her except deep loathing 😂😈

• Haha
  • Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
I can't believe Walking Dead was a show as long as it was. How many times can they make evil zombies and evil post apocalyptic humans new and innovative. I noped out of that show like five years ago.

• Haha

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
KT post this to her story right after that post about the YouTube channels post on here was deleted.

View attachment 1750189

Bitch the only thing you stir is your spoon in your trough of oatmeal
Does she really think she's stirring our pot? Bitch...you're the one that continues to answer to us on IG when we call you out for things. You can't hurt us. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat5280

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am definitely thankful for all the entertainment and laughs you all have given me! And for those in countries that don't celebrate our Thanksgiving, I hope your day is fabulous also!
Thanksgiving-1.jpg

• Heart

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
I'm

How can a lonely 50 something year old man-child and a married narcissistic beastly woman not have a fairytale romance? I just can't figure it out.. Boo hoo..🤔😁
It’s almost as if, when you built your relationship on adultery, stalking and money grabbing…it’s not that solid???

• Haha
  • Heart

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Popping in keeping up with all the dirt (not just what's under KT's fingernails)...Couple observations...
One, why was Duchess hanging out with a bunch of 19 year olds recently? Kind of creepy, not gonna lie.
Two...KT is really, really bad at trolling...my goodness. The least she could do is take notes on how to troll effectively.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
I'm thinking Katie is at "Talking Dead" finale and she's wearing her Tropical Attire from the Hell's Kitchen video (most formal outfit that she currently owns).

She's going to try and "Boop!" us over the head with a post of her, Spencer, and some celebrity form the Walking Dead cast. She knows how well Spence's "Better Call Saul" IG post did.

Just prepare yourselves mentally in case.

• Haha