Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you want to piss him off, mention in a chat or a comment that he is short. I recently did he looks 5’9 to me and he blew his top. He said he’s 6’1 close to Adams height I think not. Spencer is even taller than him.
He’s a runt! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
duck you KT. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻. In 1994 my first husband died. Our daughter was born 7 days later stillborn and I attempted suicide. You posting suicide tit for sympathy pisses me right the duck off Eating yourself to death is not the same. Eat me bleep. View attachment 1742034
My heart goes out to you. The suffering that so many have gone through, and they would never even think to post about it with slogans on their damn insta stories. She never matured past her teens.

Hey Big Fella, I got a meme for you to read while you sit in your childhood bedroom as a middle aged morbidly obese btch with no money, no car, trying to manipulate, catfish some fool.

Screenshot_20221118_192158.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Hmm....David and Mondo have been chummy lately. Mondo even appeared in Adam the Woo's D23 video, which as far I know they rarely have met, at least on camera. Katie used to be dismissive of Mondo -she would pretend she didn't know who he was - so thinking this is more BLAB shade from the other Disney vloggers ex-pals.
That is exactly what Adam would do...feature and highlight those that were snubbed. Adam is VERY selective in who he shows/talks to etc.
This is very calculated.

well you know....he is a creep, he's a homewrecker 🤣

Somehow I missed this. OMG, excellent !!!! Those pictures....

if you want to piss him off, mention in a chat or a comment that he is short. I recently did he looks 5’9 to me and he blew his top. He said he’s 6’1 close to Adams height I think not. Spencer is even taller than him.
Adam is quite tall...6'4 if I remember right.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
KT posted a visit to Trader Joe’s on Instagram

She just rolled herself there?
I dunno... Is it downhill from her apartment? 😂

duck you KT. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻. In 1994 my first husband died. Our daughter was born 7 days later stillborn and I attempted suicide. You posting suicide tit for sympathy pisses me right the duck off Eating yourself to death is not the same. Eat me bleep. View attachment 1742034
We got your back, Monica. Tattle buddies are geared up, ready, and with you all the way. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If they broke up I wonder how fast Spencer would try to reunite with Adam and all the friends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
No wonder you’re such a fierce mama bear ❤ The people in your life are lucky to have you!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I love me a short king. My fiancee is 5'4". Men who are concerned with their height are insecure in other aspects of life too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.