Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle is the only reason I even watched the fb live. Best Thursday ever!!! Boop!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Makes me think David does NOT read tattle because he seemed genuinely perplexed at some of the common jokes here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
yea i doubt it . some of them eluded me at first

love your name NotGrift-licia

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's a shame fake Blab didn't make it to Dave's live tonight, but I'm glad Spencer's missing tooth and Lester Diamond did! Lmao! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Katie censors “What’s Happening Wednesday” to control the narrative and literally just six people being left to chat AND it results in her and Spencer being absolutely ridiculed for an hour in a room that had 900+ people (including Adam The Woo) in it at one point.

It also results in hundreds of dollars being reinvested back into a rivals’ channel for future WDW content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.