Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will never admit to anyone (including herself) that she is "in trouble". Just not in her nature. She will just blame others and deflect. That is just her way. She is a victim. She will never take responsibility for anything. Something to remember when you feel like feeling bad for her.
Can people change, yes they can.
Will KT change? At this point, she would have to eat so much crow, I just don't see it.
Or she could wake up tomorrow and start fresh. Only one that can do it is her.
Narcissism and Borderline Personality Disorders are the hardest psychological disorders to treat and usually fail. So NOPE she is not going to change and any apologies etc. would not be heartfelt anyway so don't look for her to be like the rest of us would.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
BLOB should have taken a page out of David's playbook and had fun with the trolls.
He is making money and having fun. And the viewers are also enjoying it. It keeps it interesting, unlike having to watch two people who can't stand each other talk about......
Hell, they are so boring I can't even remember one thing they discussed last night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
lots of people in the chat laughing, someone just said 'tonight is playful trolling'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is too much fun, tons of credit to Dave for rolling with it and reading all of my chats as "Spencer's Missing Tooth" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.