Best Life and Beyond #73 With KT’s Divorce not to be finalized til 2024, all on Main Street keep whisper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone considered that Spencer has been silent on Instagram because he had some functionality temporarily suspended for sending too many “suggestive” DMs to Dani?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
KT said in the live that she talked to Michael on the phone for the first time in months. Maybe Michael and Dylan broke up and she and Michael were commiserating about being dumped? If so, I think Spencer gets Dylan.
I caught that too. We know that she reads here and for sure saw what @MonicaW42 posted that Dylan has loose lips. No doubt KT then reached out to Michael. Dylan watches their lives. So that was KT sending a message to Dylan. She's evil.

Dylan you had so many warnings to stop hanging out with her...she's no one's friend. She's all about holding tit over people for their loyalty, so they will be complicit in her endless lies.

Cue Spencers hostage video last night. Quid pro quo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ok KT we want the TOOTH and nothing but the TOOTH. Did you and Spencer break up ?
E5C55BF7-3243-49A5-AB2B-180A697FA295.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
KT said in the live that she talked to Michael on the phone for the first time in months. Maybe Michael and Dylan broke up and she and Michael were commiserating about being dumped? If so, I think Spencer gets Dylan.
Dylan and Michael were at DL last night. Michaels been away training to be a flight attendant

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Dylan and Michael were at DL last night. Michaels been away training to be a flight attendant
As I recall, friends and family of a flight attendant can essentially fly for free or at a very cheap discount under the "Buddy" pass system. I bet the grifter KT was trying to butter up Michael so that she can get access to the Buddy pass to be able to fly to Disney World for free.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I have always suggested that Dylan would be a perfect Flight Attendant for a Discount Domestic Airline (in lieu of a Scare Actor or Vlogger).

It just can’t be Southwest because you seem to need a personality to work for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
KT needs to post some pics of her and Spence together soon otherwise rumors are going to spread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.