Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
172 Patreon. They were at 174 yesterday. I wonder if the besties are mad that besties aren’t acting like besties?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can anyone give me an approximate thread number for when they broke up? I know I wasn’t around back then so I’d love to read that drama!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Will we see a 170 or lower Patreon count soon?
Doubt it. I’m sure they’ll keep purchasing patreons themselves!

In KTs past TWELVE posts, there have been only two subscribers commenting. When she first started the IG sub thing there were like 8 unique subs that commented on everything. Now it was one for several posts and then a second like 6posts back. I would be SHOCKED if she wasn’t offering Pulitzer Prize winning content for her subs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

In KTs past TWELVE posts, there have been only two subscribers commenting. When she first started the IG sub thing there were like 8 unique subs that commented on everything. Now it was one for several posts and then a second like 6posts back. I would be SHOCKED if she wasn’t offering Pulitzer Prize winning content for her subs.
We are tired of best life and beyond. They are boring even for us bots.

32E37307-7DB4-4D25-8415-EE6259DAA6F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So MJ just did a Vlog on the Disneyland hotel. They stated right up that they weren't staying, but showed us around the hotel and ate Trader Sam's.
A much MUCH better video than BLAB's pitiful attempt.

KKKT and Spence you could get some pointers from them.

• Heart
  • Haha
This looks like BLOB content. I expect more from David (Not much more but a little more)
Screenshot_20221013-122249-377.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This is the pinnacle of Disneyland vlogger material. Watch some dude eat three corndogs for 26 minuets.:rolleyes: BLAB is kicking themselves right now for not thinking of this.
To be totally fair to blob here - the standard frame rate is what... 24 fps?

Most cameras won't react quick enough to see KT inhale a corn dog. Unless she calls it Matty first. Might take her time with it then.

• Haha
Well, I can guess what the next "they're not our thing" item will be. Pretty soon they won't have anything at the park they enjoy.

Quick, David... go do an "Are All Churros the Same" video!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

We should take this show behind a pay wall and make them pay to see us. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Are they really never going to wear their BLOB merch?
That's another interesting thing about not keeping their domain name active: No one can even order the jizz merch they are so proud of without that link. I'm pretty sure that's the only way to get to their "shop".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hey does anyone have information on Magic Bands+? All I could find online was full, detailed breakdowns from mice chat and disney parks, but I don't really trust those sources. I was hoping KT & Spence would give us a 'boots on the ground' vlog from some dark, recessed corner of Hungry Bear or Jolly Holiday to get the real info. Oh well, maybe they'll package it in with the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the Ol' Horn tomorrow. Really hoping to see if Harold reclaims his rightful home spinning the little thingy on the popcorn cart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That's another interesting thing about not keeping their domain name active: No one can even order the jizz merch they are so proud of without that link. I'm pretty sure that's the only way to get to their "shop".
Yeah, when I click on this link.................

‼🎉 SHOP BEST LIFE & BEYOND MERCHANDISE RIGHT HERE! https://bestlifeandbeyond.com

I get.................

1665698706349.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Fun fact….most people can make their own jizz merch at home and make more than BLOB on onlyfans

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Interesting observation….or I think it is.

last month my wife and I went on vacation-we live in north Florida-to the mountains. She’s in her late 40’s…I’m a couple of years older than Dencer.
We hiked at elevations well above 10,000 feet…and had zero problems doing those hikes (and to be fair, we are NOT fast….I mean we ARE older).

After coming home, getting bored with no mountain views (I mean….Florida), I posted a couple of times in here then just watched what fun their might be. There was the usual banter, but those two have done NOTHING fir the past month. Zip. Nada. Just the exact same garbage they have been producing all along. I think our creative members are posting more and better than those idiots are.

just an observation, like I said. They’ve gotten horribly boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.