Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So something disneyqueen55 and KT have in common....KT never capitalizes Binky either.

Screenshot_20221010_141616.jpg

Here is a lesson for you, KT.....

Screenshot_20221010_141531.jpg

Screenshot_20221010_141921.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I wish they would even stop pretending to be "foodies" KT has the tastes of a five year old from rural Iowa.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Plus, this has been edited! I would have loved to see it before! 🤣
I has one period and it's in the middle!
🤦‍♂️
Screenshot_20221010_142108.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn’t they JUST say they don’t watch other bloggers??? Dale and what’s her name are their last hope!
They’re kissing ass for something! Maybe an upcoming Vegas trip? Never heard of this “tradition” before and now all of a sudden a shout out.

KT…how are Liz and Janelle doing? Any recent BBQ’s with your friends in your backyard?

I just remembered that beach hotel where they made it seem they were staying (I really don't want to take the time to look up the name). Didn't they also go home during their "stay" because they claim the hotel bandwith couldn't handled their upload or something? This was an excuse they used recently too when they were late to their patreon live.

And if I remember correctly, Dale and Paula were staying at that hotel and invited them over, and of course they took advantage and acted like posers.

At this point, it just deja vu with their bullshit.
Yes and she did a live while they went home during their alleged hotel stay to upload the video hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Their new tradition of watching the MacKenzie's Sunday vlogs obviously started yesterday.

They did indeed say recently that they don't watch other vloggers.

They had to watch the MacKenzie's vlog yesterday to remind themselves that their first names are Paula and Dale. They needed that info to put on the box of pumpkin cupcakes they mailed to them. They're currently the only vloggers left on their side. Presumably Dylan got a cupcake also.

You know where all the leftovers went!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It must be absolute torture to watch some of this old footage where they are smiling, healthy, and still an active part of the community!
Poll time: does KT still rock the belly button ring?
93C6009D-961C-4B1B-B9DC-406EA4EC982D.jpeg

Belly button ring Timestamp: 11:12
Creepy slow mo of her swimming: 12:40

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
haha, spencer didn't like how we called him them out for looking like a couple of bums on the last coked up foodie tour so he made sure to dress "appropriately" for this one and ditched the mickey snapback

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just a thought - I know a few YouTubers have "emergency vlogs" tucked away for whenever emergencies crop up so that they can continue to show content even though they can't film; they are quite open about it. I'm wondering if perhaps some circumstances arose meaning they weren't able to film, edit and post for some reason? Thus the sudden "newly recovered footage" because of course they would lie about it!

• Heart
Just a thought - I know a few YouTubers have "emergency vlogs" tucked away for whenever emergencies crop up so that they can continue to show content even though they can't film; they are quite open about it. I'm wondering if perhaps some circumstances arose meaning they weren't able to film, edit and post for some reason? Thus the sudden "newly recovered footage" because of course they would lie about it!
Spence accidentally threw the SD card with the footage on it into an empty Häagen-Dazs container and lost it in the garbage with all the other ones KT sliently devours as she's rage-reading tattle. It was hard to find because KT eats a LOT of Häagen-Dazs, a literal mountain of empty containers, but he eventually found it 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.