Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, do that math backward and you'll begin to understand how bleeping phenomenally they are failing. The general rule on social media (including YouTube) is that about 10% of your subs/followers are seeing/watching your content. Of that amount, about 10% will pay money to see it (Patreon, etc). So if they have only 175 Patreons (and let's be honest, some of those are us, and Monica's accts) and that is 10% of the number of people who are actually watching their videos... well, you get the picture. Their engagement is awful, especially considering a decent chunk of their views are Tattlers and other "basement trolls" who probably don't even post anywhere but hate them enough to click on a video, thumbs it down, and drive down their retention.

Their channel is a complete failure basically and the math doesn't lie. It's doing so bad that their default mode is lying about hotel stays of all things because they don't have the revenue to ACTUALLY STAY THERE.

Also code for misplaced SD card or whopping lies but I think we all know that is the case here.
I think that's exactly what we are all so baffled by, WHY do they want to keep doing this? It's like trying to resuscitate a corpse, the situation just can't be reversed at this point. They are holding on in hopes of proving something to family, ex friends, and of course us, but prove what? The longer they keep going the more desperate this becomes. More importantly WHO is really hanging on? Spencer seems like he has checked out a long time ago and is just going through the motions. KT seems like she is spending most of her time longing for a life left behind (Matty, Disney Bears). Oddly enough she publicly hangs her regret out for everyone to see and Spencer doesn't even flinch, it's so bizarre!

They are running what is supposed to be a Disney based channel and her social media is an absolute train wreck. They act like they aren't bothered by anyone or anything but they are SO bothered! The emotional impact of their decisions isn't recent either. Look at how KT was so anti-Loungefly because of Ashlie being an influencer of choice. If she truly was unaffected by other people's success she wouldn't have cared less. She would have just worked hard at building their own brand and getting their own Disney related sponsors. Instead she wallowed in bitterness. She uses people, pushes them away, and then gets beyond butt hurt that they finally take a walk.

They really seemed to think that hanging with Adam would automatically drop his subs at their door, but the ones that did give them a follow tossed that follow right back after gangaheim leasegate. The ones that were actually watching anyway. Daphne made sure of that with her revelations, and rightly so! I truly believe she scares them. Even FB was a calculated 'friendship' on their part. Seeing those leaked texts from Spencer made everything make sense. It always felt a lot less sincere on BLAB's part on camera. The biggest thing I noticed toward the end was KT's reaction to Liz. She seemed quite happy with Liz looking the part of a mommy in the group and only being an occasional part of filming for FB. She saw herself as the attractive one, the female focal point.

As Sophia got a bit older Liz's appearance started to change. Rather than mommy on the go chic, she got a new hair cut/colour, started wearing more make up, and even lost some weight. Liz's interests became more prominent on SM (which people seemed to enjoy) and she started playing a bigger role on the channel. She was the pretty one, the well received one. Suddenly KT wasn't publicly pushing her connection with Liz anymore. There was a hot minute that Liz stepped back and made a public announcement she was doing so. She did mention alcohol I think as being an issue she was addressing (please correct me if that is wrong), but looking back I wonder, was she exposing herself pre-emptively (so she could ensure the accuracy of the information being shared) because she felt someone else was going to go after her publicly? It would sort of make sense. During this time KT and Spencer were falling from grace, and it sounds like the people of that community knew that they could come out of the corner with claws out. Possibly the same reason Dylan doesn't walk away completely even though his connection to them is only hurting his progress. KT and Spencer regularly make it very clear they will go full throttle after anyone that they feel wrongs them or they no longer have use for. The only reason Adam was/is safe is because he doesn't care what they do. He has a virtual army of subs, friends, and fellow vloggers that they simply cannot overtake with any narrative. Cowards don't want to mess with that.

This is why I think Liz's departure was short lived. She must have realised (and possibly had reinforced by others) that KT was nothing to fear. I really think she felt her friendship with KT was real and that discovering it was all a big scam was pretty hurtful. Perhaps building stronger bonds with Jannell and Kitra gave her the boost she needed to fully move on because she seems to really be thriving in that community now. It's amazing the effect BLAB have had on other people, people who at one time or another reached out their hand to them. In the end all they have managed to do is highlight who is genuine and who is not. The scales do not tip in their favour. This is why I don't understand their desire to keep the channel going. They have destroyed friendships, blemished their professional reputations, and KT has forever changed her cherished DL experience. No matter what happens now, she will always remember this tit show every time she enters the gates of her happy place, and of course she always has the chance of crossing paths with those she sacrificed. Even the CM's seem to be laughing behind the scenes. How can you ever get that real magical feeling back? I cannot think of one single thing that is a positive take away from this experience, not even their threadbare relationship. No wonder they are falling apart. Too bad they never humbled themselves enough to understand that some sincere apologies and true effort could have made all the difference. At this point I would just walk from the channel and get help to make some positive life changes before life just passes them by.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh, No Doubt!

But - it's just incredibly RARE that people are like that without outside factors that influence that behavior.

I mean - by her own words - she was perfectly happy with her husband - still loves him(again - her words) - but when did her life start circling the drain, when she met Spence!

And notice - "her truth" only comes out in live streams when Spence can't edit it out. it's also no coincidence they stopped the frequency of livestreams. Also, she used to do them solo - that doesn't happen anymore.

Keep her doped up on Disney and Sugar.
But then she also says that the old time are when she was at her worst mental health wise…she just has no idea how to be content and live a decent life.

Reactions: 27
I think that's exactly what we are all so baffled by, WHY do they want to keep doing this? It's like trying to resuscitate a corpse, the situation just can't be reversed at this point. They are holding on in hopes of proving something to family, ex friends, and of course us, but prove what? The longer they keep going the more desperate this becomes. More importantly WHO is really hanging on? Spencer seems like he has checked out a long time ago and is just going through the motions. KT seems like she is spending most of her time longing for a life left behind (Matty, Disney Bears). Oddly enough she publicly hangs her regret out for everyone to see and Spencer doesn't even flinch, it's so bizarre!

They are running what is supposed to be a Disney based channel and her social media is an absolute train wreck. They act like they aren't bothered by anyone or anything but they are SO bothered! The emotional impact of their decisions isn't recent either. Look at how KT was so anti-Loungefly because of Ashlie being an influencer of choice. If she truly was unaffected by other people's success she wouldn't have cared less. She would have just worked hard at building their own brand and getting their own Disney related sponsors. Instead she wallowed in bitterness. She uses people, pushes them away, and then gets beyond butt hurt that they finally take a walk.

They really seemed to think that hanging with Adam would automatically drop his subs at their door, but the ones that did give them a follow tossed that follow right back after gangaheim leasegate. The ones that were actually watching anyway. Daphne made sure of that with her revelations, and rightly so! I truly believe she scares them. Even FB was a calculated 'friendship' on their part. Seeing those leaked texts from Spencer made everything make sense. It always felt a lot less sincere on BLAB's part on camera. The biggest thing I noticed toward the end was KT's reaction to Liz. She seemed quite happy with Liz looking the part of a mommy in the group and only being an occasional part of filming for FB. She saw herself as the attractive one, the female focal point.

As Sophia got a bit older Liz's appearance started to change. Rather than mommy on the go chic, she got a new hair cut/colour, started wearing more make up, and even lost some weight. Liz's interests became more prominent on SM (which people seemed to enjoy) and she started playing a bigger role on the channel. She was the pretty one, the well received one. Suddenly KT wasn't publicly pushing her connection with Liz anymore. There was a hot minute that Liz stepped back and made a public announcement she was doing so. She did mention alcohol I think as being an issue she was addressing (please correct me if that is wrong), but looking back I wonder, was she exposing herself pre-emptively (so she could ensure the accuracy of the information being shared) because she felt someone else was going to go after her publicly? It would sort of make sense. During this time KT and Spencer were falling from grace, and it sounds like the people of that community knew that they could come out of the corner with claws out. Possibly the same reason Dylan doesn't walk away completely even though his connection to them is only hurting his progress. KT and Spencer regularly make it very clear they will go full throttle after anyone that they feel wrongs them or they no longer have use for. The only reason Adam was/is safe is because he doesn't care what they do. He has a virtual army of subs, friends, and fellow vloggers that they simply cannot overtake with any narrative. Cowards don't want to mess with that.

This is why I think Liz's departure was short lived. She must have realised (and possibly had reinforced by others) that KT was nothing to fear. I really think she felt her friendship with KT was real and that discovering it was all a big scam was pretty hurtful. Perhaps building stronger bonds with Jannell and Kitra gave her the boost she needed to fully move on because she seems to really be thriving in that community now. It's amazing the effect BLAB have had on other people, people who at one time or another reached out their hand to them. In the end all they have managed to do is highlight who is genuine and who is not. The scales do not tip in their favour. This is why I don't understand their desire to keep the channel going. They have destroyed friendships, blemished their professional reputations, and KT has forever changed her cherished DL experience. No matter what happens now, she will always remember this tit show every time she enters the gates of her happy place, and of course she always has the chance of crossing paths with those she sacrificed. Even the CM's seem to be laughing behind the scenes. How can you ever get that real magical feeling back? I cannot think of one single thing that is a positive take away from this experience, not even their threadbare relationship. No wonder they are falling apart. Too bad they never humbled themselves enough to understand that some sincere apologies and true effort could have made all the difference. At this point I would just walk from the channel and get help to make some positive life changes before life just passes them by.
There are some TRUTHS being laid down in this thread. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There are some TRUTHS being laid down in this thread. Wow.
Agreed!

The answer to why is because I’m sure she feels like she doesn’t have any choice. While she should go back to nursing since it’s so much easier, she never will. She has this platform and attention and even though it’s going nowhere, she can’t admit failure and go back to her old life.

I’m sure her vitriol in general is based on these failures even if she blames them on everyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

1665426392751.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I just remembered that these two stayed on property a few years back…the difference between this video and their latest says it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Can I get the cliff notes version?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Agreed!

The answer to why is because I’m sure she feels like she doesn’t have any choice. While she should go back to nursing since it’s so much easier, she never will. She has this platform and attention and even though it’s going nowhere, she can’t admit failure and go back to her old life.

I’m sure her vitriol in general is based on these failures even if she blames them on everyone but herself.
The funny thing is, KT is doing herself a huge disservice by isolating herself like this. Only hanging out with men twenty years older than her, only going out to Disney or the grocery store, sitting home on weekends baking cakes and cookies for no one to share with...

...I bet if she got on her feet for a twelve hour shift as a nurse and communicated with her peers at work she would feel a lot happier and not be compelled to eat the way she is.

Processed food in these quantities can seriously mess with your brain chemistry. I know, I know, the crunchy granola vegan is on her soap box again but for real- not only will her body never recover from this, her mental health won't either.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yikes, that Grand Californian video! 5 years and 200 lbs ago!

Who are those people? At 12:22 in the video future life KT walks by on the pool deck. That's who I expected would be in this video, not someone who swims, slides and actually has fun. Colour me shocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just remembered that these two stayed on property a few years back…the difference between this video and their latest says it all.

It must be absolute torture to watch some of this old footage where they are smiling, healthy, and still an active part of the community!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can someone who watched the DLH video tell me if they talked about
-proximity to DL
-bfast offerings
-checkin time
-club level offerings and the price point of getting there
-parking costs or location
-club rooms in proximity to pool/lounge/exit to DTD
-restaurants inside

If they don’t talk about those things, they have no business acting like an informational channel. When will they be ashamed of themselves? I’m ashamed of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Las Vegas vlog is up. They went on another foodie tour... strange...they dressed up this time 🤣

Unfortunately not the same tour guide as before.

1665430369969.png

1665430653017.png

"Filming equipment malfunction"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.