Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhhhh someone's feeling feisty!!!!!

(KKKT hon I know you blocked me, but a few days ago I made a new account, you know a fake one like the dozens you have šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜)
Ahhhh I love how they are such a friendly ā€œfamily channelā€! As little Timmy and Bobby look over Mommyā€™s shoulder at one of their favorite vloggers social media and asks what a witch is. That veil is slipping fast honeyā€¦.must be the residual olive oil from that poor tri tip

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Maximum Disneyland negativity tonight. šŸ˜­ šŸ˜‚
They are so negative and such Debbie downers. Disney has changedā€¦I miss Disney circa 2004-2010, but if I was a vlogger trying to promote Disney and make my money off of Disney, I wouldnā€™t be bitching and so negative about every aspect.

They will literally never understand why they are so hated. Zero self reflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Damnā€¦..Spengali truly did ruin her. Call me crazy but if I was single and I saw this version of her at a bar on a Saturday night at last callā€¦.Iā€™d bang šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Isolateā€¦ā€¦Gaslightā€¦ā€¦Feedā€¦. (repeat daily) Quite the formula Spencer, stole her looks and her channel.

View attachment 1651322
I can see her in her twenties starting to get the thighs and arms and it only gets worse as you age. I don't see a raving beauty there. But if you are drunk enough in said bar that you can ignore the horrific voice and personality, then bang away.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What the heck is Spence even talking about. He has NO idea how corporations run.

They likely advertised runaway railway because the project is set to finish early enough to give guests a new ride to go on. It doesn't have to do with "being unprepared". They likely had the 100th on their roadmap at LEAST four quarters ago.

Corporations don't run like your channel where decisions are made same day and no planning is involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
They canā€™t even manage a phony little YouTube channel but they complain about Disneyland management. They know nothing about what goes on behind the scenes. They should stick with talking about coke flavors and fast food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok Iā€™m out. I canā€™t even hate watch these two low level schmucks with ZERO friends anymore. Talk about two frauds! No KTā€¦you and Spencer are the BIGGEST SCAM!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They should re-name the channel "Spence confidently explains topics he doesn't understand"

...well I think it's catchy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They should re-name the channel "Spence confidently explains topics he doesn't understand"

...well I think it's catchy.
No, wait, Brickey already has that market cornered though šŸ¤£

Oh thank God, it's finally over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The blocking is very aggressive tonight! It would be real shame if there was some collateral damage and some Stans got impacted as well.

R.I.P. Elton Johnstone

Katie, you don't look distracted at all! Great job at showing that the Tattlers don't impact you. <3
Damn, wish we could watch this, we are at Monsterpalooza in Burbank living our Best Life meeting horror celebs and having fun instead of wallowing in failing channel depression, scurrying to develop an emergency rescue plan for a useless channel.

Have only seen 2 vloggers so far, and they are "good guys" that don't grift or cause trouble. I expect to see the Duchess and Justin at some point tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Logic has been broken.

Action: Katie & Spencer quit full-time jobs to become full-time influencers to drive awareness and desire for visitation for the Disneyland Parks.

Result: Disneyland Parks are now overcrowded as more people came AND Katie & Spencer are NOT FEELING IT.

It is like a proposed "Field of Dreams" sequel, where Ray Kinsella (Kevin Costner) and Terrance Mann (James Earl Jones) become LIVID because the cornfield baseball field is just too crowded now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They have zero enthusiasm for maintaining their Patreon that they pushed relentlessly! Itā€™s uncomfortable to even hate watch.
687B4755-3BAD-439B-9F7C-191B6ACC0B5D.png
0E51D989-0D02-4716-A9BD-C70DE1656E6C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
QUOTE="Lalo Salamanca, post: 12182438, member: 299685"]

ā€œthe travel routeā€
[/QUOTE]

So are these two idiots going back to ā€œBest Life Disneyā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow they pretty much ended the stream right at the hour mark. They did NOT want to be there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.