Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the time Spencer said their competition were behind tattle because they were jealous of their success 😅

20221014_172051.jpg
20221014_172219.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why does it seem that EVERY vlogger has a saggy left eye? Spencer, Tim Tracker, this gerbil...is it a pre-requisite to have this in order to vlog?
40 years of peeking through holes in girls bathroom walls until they finally found a girl dumb or desperate enough to bet their livelihoods on these saps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just hope my friends don’t have any unforeseen circumstances. Dont even no wut that means. Thunder Chickens wish Vunesa would let me go to the park

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
EIGHT FIFTEEN on a Friday night. That is insane.
8:15 is way too early for me to fall asleep listening to Dence mansplain and Big Fell b*tch about Disney. I need this on a weekday night when I need to go to bed early for my adulting the next morning (a.k.a grown-up job). It will be entertaining to hear the excuses for them hosing the Patreon besties though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You can’t convince me that this is “living your best life” BULLSHIT
0DCE2A76-45D1-4A2D-9EC6-31469EF04DA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
It's 11pm for their east coast fans and 8pm for west coast. I'll feel genuinely bad for their stans if they get more than a few people to show up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone asked "was matterhorn different?" And Spence's response was "you'll have to see!". You won't even answer a question for your paying customers? They have to watch the regular videos with the rest of us plebs?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.