Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
I just remembered that beach hotel where they made it seem they were staying (I really don't want to take the time to look up the name). Didn't they also go home during their "stay" because they claim the hotel bandwith couldn't handled their upload or something? This was an excuse they used recently too when they were late to their patreon live.

And if I remember correctly, Dale and Paula were staying at that hotel and invited them over, and of course they took advantage and acted like posers.

At this point, it just deja vu with their bullshit.
Dale and Paula were in Ventura County recently so they might be in and around Socal

• Wow
Reactions: 21

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
Doubt it. I’m sure they’ll keep purchasing patreons themselves!

In KTs past TWELVE posts, there have been only two subscribers commenting. When she first started the IG sub thing there were like 8 unique subs that commented on everything. Now it was one for several posts and then a second like 6posts back. I would be SHOCKED if she wasn’t offering Pulitzer Prize winning content for her subs.
We are tired of best life and beyond. They are boring even for us bots.

32E37307-7DB4-4D25-8415-EE6259DAA6F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Darktrooper0205

View attachment 1634327Looks like they were supporting Liz’s dad, so definitely the final nail in the coffin for Liz and KT’s friendship.

Everyone in this group who posted about their hangout all talked about being “grateful for friends”, “awesome friends” and “best night ever” - I like to think they were shading BLOB 😂

This is just embarrassing for BLOB. No one wants to be seen with them.

I’m going to get some heat for this….oh well. I like bashing blob and the Trackers so much.

I have to roast Peter for one time!

Peter, you look like Dana Carvey’s character from “Masters of Disguise!” Turtle! Turtle!

Got it out of my system finally!

Tuuuurtle!

• Haha

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Pride and Fear. They want to prove everyone wrong by entering the 100K club. They hate that their ex friends are all in a totally different league and they have to prove they belong there too. It means nothing though because their engagement shows that the numbers are all bogus. So even if they got to 200K it would be an empty victory. They also fear having to admit defeat to themselves. If they shut the channel down they have to accept that everything from fuel rod to fat filters was for nothing. Nothing they aspired to or took risks for came to fruition, and it was all because of their own decisions. They will try and blame the videos, the forums, the 'toxic' friends, but in the end they hooked up this doom buggy and road it into a wall.
💯 correct

• Heart
I'd pay to see a cage match between Liz Erickson and KT Slockbower. A year ago they were best friends. Now they're mortal enemies.
does anyone know why KT and Liz's friendship ended? did KT do something or did liz just realize how awful of a person KT is and bounce?

also, kitra would easily win in a boxing match against KT because the latter would be out of breath in 5 seconds

• Wow

ohmygoddude82

The lost footage should have stayed lost that’s why it was lost to begin with. No one is checking for some old Vegas food tour with Spencer looking like a senior citizen with no hat on and Disneyland Hotel stay. Is this the best that they can do for the last two weeks of October?
When you do absolutely nothing of interest in your sad pathetic lives, yes, this is the best they can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 20