Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessburch

Chatty Member
Prices of tickets went up? When does the magic key turn off in December and you have to buy a ticket to go? Blab will probably go to Disney / Dca every day up until that shut off date.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
As someone who worked in clothing retail, processing go backs, this is the type of behavior that falls under the "unfavorable attendance mix". Due to her heavy makeup wearing, greasy appearing hair and presumable body odor, this item that she tried on in-store, most likely went to the damage bin shortly after. No longer sellable and no longer available for someone in that size that really wanted it.
Her tooth will affect it somehow as well

• Haha
  • Heart

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
I’m thinking D is out because they HAVE to show they have “friends”. And they can’t do C because they have to show they have money…so I’m going to go w A because that is the one that would put them in an even worse financial position.
But isn't saying they're out with their "friends" enough for their stans?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sella

When I see this picture of Spence in profile, I'm thinking that he and Checkbook Charlie are such besties that they will be soon be sharing clothes. When they met, Spence was a relatively scrawny guy (with weak shoulders). Now almost Charlie's equal in girth!
They already wear matching clothes.

• Haha
  • Sick

Second Classholes

VIP Member
What is going on with Big Fella here? Her behavior in this clip is extra bizarre 🤯 ... Not talking, just smiling and nodding her head with her stupid pigtails.... wtf? KKKT, wear black tomorrow if Dense is holding you hostage 😏
I was thinking the same. Very uncharacteristic for her. I'm thinking drunk?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
It's 11pm for their east coast fans and 8pm for west coast. I'll feel genuinely bad for their stans if they get more than a few people to show up.

• Heart