Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cardfrek

VIP Member
I have them muted in a window on my phone, and still watching Christine from HHN on another screen, and even then, I am still bored to tears everytime I glance at BLOBs stream. People willingly pay $40 a month for *THIS* 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Ohhhhhhh someone's feeling feisty!!!!!

(KKKT hon I know you blocked me, but a few days ago I made a new account, you know a fake one like the dozens you have 😘😘😘😘)
Ahhhh I love how they are such a friendly “family channel”! As little Timmy and Bobby look over Mommy’s shoulder at one of their favorite vloggers social media and asks what a bitch is. That veil is slipping fast honey….must be the residual olive oil from that poor tri tip

• Heart
  • Haha

Down The Rabbit Hole

💯 BROKE.

Ok so maybe Spencer’s ”walk on the beach w mommy” was actually him asking her for a huge chunk of money “just until the channel takes off”?
Mother Emmons has to see what everyone else sees in that relationship. If she feels he isn't invested in it maybe they've decided to let KT crash and burn publicly so that when they split he looks like the rational and hard done by one. It would certainly explain the bad angles, the little comments, etc. A little pre-emptive strike because they know KT holds far too much information to just walk away. That's the thing, KT has nothing left to lose. They can say whatever they want about her but she can't fall any further. Spencer however is hearing the skeletons rattling in his closet like it's the swimming pool from Poltergeist! Everywhere he turns he knows that there is so much that can be unearthed. She burned her bridges and she holds the torches to burn his too. Little did he know a Fuel Rod had the power to run his professional and personal life into the ground. This is what happens kids when your desire for success overrides common sense. Make good choices, be good people, that's how you avoid a Titanic existence!

This video is the epitome of boring! Dylan is a snooze. At about the 2 min mark he’s looking at a dog shirt and when the camera Pans you can see kt and Spence in the distance and they just look like creeps doing their merch search I assume . Then at 16 min dylan shows kt and Spence at their table and she’s hamming for the camera as usual. And Spencer droning on about what drink he got 🙄🙄🙄

I can almost hear the chariots of fire theme song 🤣⚰
I am dying to know what they have on Dylan, because no one in their right mind is going to publicly endorse people that have created this much of a social tsunami, especially when it could negatively impact their own channel! You can already see the negative push back in his numbers. He appears to still speak to Adam etc, so I wonder how they feel about his devotion to BLAB? There has to be a reason for his ride or die mentality or in this case ride and die mentality, with them.

You can also see KT's Camper Van sized backpack in a chair of its' own, and one of their phones is being charged with a Fuel Rod. Why the hell would anyone keep using those? Just get a 10,000 or 20,000 mAh Power Bank from Amazon for $35 or $45 :rolleyes:
Maybe it's like hanging pineapples off your keychain? IYKYK right? 🤣

View attachment 1636697
Uh oh, what could this be.
Is this a reference to Churros or corn dogs, I can't decide!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Adding Sno-Caps to Popcorn is good too...but that's a once in a long ass while 'treat'- when I'm in the mood for it.
It's okay to indulge once in a while on the weekend, a holiday and/or a day off. During the week we usually eat an oil free plant based diet and one day on the weekend we get snacks and binge a show. It's all about balance.

• Heart

I was duped

Chatty Member
Nope. That was HER being the aggressor - so to speak.

Imagine one of her instagram meltdowns - in person.

It will probably be something like Spence whispering in her ear all day that X is talking shit about her - and OH LOOK - they will just happen to run into them (we know spence knows how to stalk people at the parks) and he will poke and poke till she cracks.

Meanwhile - once she explodes - he will step back and act confused - the target of her agression will be 100% confused. We all know she is all talk - on her own - but years of gaslighting, controlling and mental abuse - he'll get her to crack.

Bonus to him - he can make a video (highly edited) with "his side" and watch the views sky rocket. Then re-brand the channel - hit 100K - with the new name on the big silver button and start his apology tour to the other vloggers. Probably will show up in a few FB videos first and go from there.
I see where you are coming from, also we only saw what happened a few minutes after Griftbuster dusted her ego, then she ended the live, I'm sure after the camera was off all hell broke loose.

PricedOutDisneyFan

Weird. It's so crazy how someone so ugly posts things like this. She is literally U-G-L-Y.... absolutely hideous, disgusting 🤢 She has to know she is obviously unattractive, so she must know she is shitting on herself. Someone needs to get this beast a mirror. I mean, that's a face only an Oma can love. And before you say it Big Fella, i'm not jealous 🤣 just being honest. You are very ugly.
BigheartedTerrificAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

• Haha

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
When it comes to body modification you never go budget friendly. KT had to beg and borrow to get her brows, so that tells me she wasn't exactly going to an expert.

• Haha