Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Petty Labelle

I would like to confess that today I had popcorn with Nestles Buncha crunch. This was because my husband watched a 3 hour movie and left me the hell alone.

Adding Sno-Caps to Popcorn is good too...but that's a once in a long ass while 'treat'- when I'm in the mood for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Unforeseen circumstances = we woke up early, had a sugary breakfast, went to Disney and had sugary churros and now we've got the Hershey squirts because we're a bunch of chucklefucks who don't take care of our health.
A.K.A...Diabetic Coma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Oh, No Doubt!

But - it's just incredibly RARE that people are like that without outside factors that influence that behavior.

I mean - by her own words - she was perfectly happy with her husband - still loves him(again - her words) - but when did her life start circling the drain, when she met Spence!

And notice - "her truth" only comes out in live streams when Spence can't edit it out. it's also no coincidence they stopped the frequency of livestreams. Also, she used to do them solo - that doesn't happen anymore.

Keep her doped up on Disney and Sugar.
oh, that's why we see her eating so much on a vlog. He's tired of trying to edit her toxic words out. His solution was to keep a steady pace of food shoveling 😅 But even the mouthfuls of food doesn't slow her down. She still tries to talk!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Quick bet: What's the over/under for how many times the cap spence is wearing has seen the inside of a washing machine?

Answer: Trick question, it's never been washed.
This is proof I suck at riddles! My answer was going to be zero…”because KT didn’t know what the words washing machine meant”

• Haha

Sella

I saw Spenser in DCA last week with a camera on a gimbal last week. They don’t even use an IPhone. She’s so full of shit. F them.
Maybe Big Fella doesn’t know what a iPhone is and waiting on Spenser to explain it to her.

• Haha

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Anyone watch MJs new DTD video? They did a highly informational video on Halloween things to do in DTD when you don’t have a ticket for the parks. All the seasonal treats (ones they ate and didn’t eat) prices for foods, Hocus Pocus photo op, grand cal foods and decor, $10 DTD “pumpkin pursuit”, Etc. fun, informational and by two people who look like they actually like each other.
I’ve noticed that janelle stopped doing that puppy dog look up to Mig…maybe because KT took it over? (Like the Darth by chocolate)

Completely anonymous poll time. Don’t need a tattle account to participate!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
I have an unrelated "Sorry About It" question for the Tattle Community here that I respect so much. #Boop

I ask this since Spencer & Katie have never covered in their videos (which would actually be content if they did it and did a review on it).

Has anyone done the "Walt's Main Street Story" tour? Is it worth it?

I'm making a pre-Pajama Day trip towards the end of the month and was looking to do something unique.
Didn’t five fires do that tour a while back? I know Brickey did the Walt’s apartment one last week and I believe he made a mention about the Main Street tour being better?

• Heart

KTs Mic

I asked for extra chocolate sauce, does this look like extra chocolate sauce to you Spence?
HEY! THIS ISN'T EXTRA CHOCOLATE SAUCE! EXCUSE ME.........
What?
I don't understand why it is so hard to follow directions.
Did she hear me?
HEY!!
I NEED MORE CHOCOLATE SAUCE ON THIS!
I swear.......some of these people are so stupid. I don't understand how they stay employed.

• Haha
  • Heart