Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Petty Labelle

Did they have to walk the 11.6 miles back in the Thunderstorm?

OR did they signal Aladdin’s Magic Carpet or Benny the Cab (Roger Rabbit) to instantly appear and take them back to Irvine?

#MightAsWellDoubleDownOnTheLie
NO, NOT BENNY THE CAB!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Pride and Fear. They want to prove everyone wrong by entering the 100K club. They hate that their ex friends are all in a totally different league and they have to prove they belong there too. It means nothing though because their engagement shows that the numbers are all bogus. So even if they got to 200K it would be an empty victory. They also fear having to admit defeat to themselves. If they shut the channel down they have to accept that everything from fuel rod to fat filters was for nothing. Nothing they aspired to or took risks for came to fruition, and it was all because of their own decisions. They will try and blame the videos, the forums, the 'toxic' friends, but in the end they hooked up this doom buggy and road it into a wall.

Reactions: 21

Nickster71

VIP Member
It's going to keep getting worse and worse and it's going to end badly and very much in full view of the public. He is going to gaslight her to the point she has a meltdown AT disneyland (his ultimate goal so he can blame her say how crazy she was). Mark it.
Is that the end goal? Katie loses her shit at her beloved DL, and he can walk away looking sympathetic? Not sure that's how he'll be seen

• Heart

pinkladyapples

I literally just tried to hold my fork like she does with her gator hands .... just can't do it. So awkward. Who taught her how to use utensils?!? Both of them are uncouth cretins.
Ooh, be BEYOND careful when trying to mimic BLAB, even if it's just for an experiment like it was here. I once foolishly attempted to mimic the stupid way Dence holds his utensils, and I immediately felt the sensation of becoming dumber start to take over. I stopped that shit instantly, but who knows what could have happened, ya know?

• Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
The best part of that vlog was the outro with the pool footage because you didn't have to see their gross faces :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Slockbowser

VIP Member
Howling 🤣🤣🤣

I think the first time I saw OA was in a BLAB video. Spence was talking to them in Docking Bay maybe? They started showing up in other people's vlogs as well, FB, Justin Scarred, etc. I think it was at a Taste of Knotts that Liz (who had recently had a baby) introduced herself to Kitra. Moments later Kitra, Liz, and Katie were dancing together. Not sure which channel I saw this on. OA exploding and racing past BLAB in subs is what Katie's problem is. I believe they're near 300K now
Bingo

• Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Damn…..Spengali truly did ruin her. Call me crazy but if I was single and I saw this version of her at a bar on a Saturday night at last call….I’d bang 🤷‍♂️

Isolate……Gaslight……Feed…. (repeat daily) Quite the formula Spencer, stole her looks and her channel.

View attachment 1651322
I'm calling you crazy!
You'd have to be very drunk! And I think you'd throw her out the car after the first, "bye Felicia"! 😂

Um, in this pic she is still a Cali 2/Appalachian Mountains 10 😂 🤢 still an improvement though.
She was a 2 then...now she's like a -15! 😂

• Haha

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
"THIS IS SUCH A SAD DAY, THE GREAT ANGELA LANSBURY HAS LEFT US. WHAT A DISNEY LEGEND. I REMEMBER GOING TO SEE HER AS MISS POTTS IN "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST" AS A YOUNG GIRL. MY MOM TOOK ME TO THE THEATER AND BOUGHT ME SOME CANDY AND WE JUST LOVED THE SONGS AND THE STORY. FROM WHAT I RECALL I GOT A BOX OF REESE'S PIECES THAT DAY. I SURE DO LOVE REESE'S PIECES. I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ALL KNOW THIS BUT REESE'S NOW MAKES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS WITH ACTUAL PEANUT BRITTLE INSIDE!!! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS THESE ARE AMAZEBALLS!!! ANYWAY THAT'S ENOUGH ABOUT ANGELA LANSBURY"
Are we sure it was Reese's Pieces and not a box of Xanax?

• Haha
  • Wow

FUSEAKS

[QUOTE="
Those are definitely still being drawn on. Someone needs to take away her eyebrow pencil.
[/QUOTE]

They did, so she’s been using a marker

• Haha