Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
"So muxh more" in their title. I see that they went to the same spelling school as Tony x2. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wtf. They’re just smashin on the keys like Neanderthals and have the confidence of a thousand narcissists and throw every first draft out there. Why would they need to double check? People literally pay them $40 a month to hear their word vomit.

Some w capital letters, some not. Dashes, plus sign ALL CAPS.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
That's another interesting thing about not keeping their domain name active: No one can even order the jizz merch they are so proud of without that link. I'm pretty sure that's the only way to get to their "shop".
Fun fact….most people can make their own jizz merch at home and make more than BLOB on onlyfans

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneylandia729

Chatty Member
View attachment 1634323 Oh totally KT. Disney thinks of their fans in their late 30s when considering new entertainment, not the young kids who think the characters are real and feel the magic!
Why can't blab be more creative why are they so lazy.....The pot calling the kettle black lol

View attachment 1634327Looks like they were supporting Liz’s dad, so definitely the final nail in the coffin for Liz and KT’s friendship.

Everyone in this group who posted about their hangout all talked about being “grateful for friends”, “awesome friends” and “best night ever” - I like to think they were shading BLOB 😂

This is just embarrassing for BLOB. No one wants to be seen with them.
Who wants to be around drama..... Not them cut all ties....

Main Street Vehicle Edition:
How it started
View attachment 1634433
How it's going
View attachment 1634436
She was somewhat cute back then
...now dammm looks like she lol out 3 kids..

• Haha

jessburch

Chatty Member
Katie thinks Tattlers are as dumb as her stans!
she must’ve been so delirious from that long walk it clouded her judgement.

also the pumpkin spice churro was delicious but I could only eat one 6 inch stick. I gave the other stick to my friend, how on earth does this woman wolf down an entire 12 inch stick????

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
Someone asked "why do people sell merch on etsy" and KT started to say "I don't know...we don't-" and then stopped herself. You know, just in case we find the Ebay account some day.
And how she didn’t know what he was talking about with the I’m So Fly shirts that everyone and their brother were wearing in the parks. Is she really that stupid or does she play dumb?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Yoursh

VIP Member
What is going on with Big Fella here? Her behavior in this clip is extra bizarre 🤯 ... Not talking, just smiling and nodding her head with her stupid pigtails.... wtf? KKKT, wear black tomorrow if Dense is holding you hostage 😏
I think she was trying to process what he was saying. She is sped and has ADHD and a processing disorder I believe.

• Haha

AngryDuck_Donald

I figured when they said “Disneyland Hotel stay” it would be when they actually stayed there (also why I assumed it was really old footage since they hadn’t said anything about staying there while I’ve been snark following them).

I watched and it looks like it’s just Checkbook Charlie who stayed. They give a tour of Charlie’s room because theirs “isn’t ready yet” (bullshit). They used his access to get into the E-Ticket lounge and have “dinner” (which is really just meant to be snacks and appetizers) and then went back to watch fireworks. They never show themselves in “their room”. I would imagine if they really truly stayed they could have done their little video close back in their room, maybe in PJs or something cutesy, but nope, it’s just a voiceover on footage of the pool.

I don’t buy that they stayed there and I especially don’t believe they stayed at club level. They are so phony and fake. Freaking liars.
They stayed there with their WDW renewed passes haha….both stories in their head

• Haha

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
There’s a 1000% chance spence really does think he’s giving it his all and this shoddy work is how he “works” in Hollywood too.

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
Why does his hat say "BLOB"?

How is it that Henry is 15 years older than Spencer, but looks younger?
Spencers shitty diet, probably doesn’t drink any water and no sunscreen while in the parks. If I were him I would be packing on some night time wrinkle cream. This totally could have been prevented but he doesn’t care.

Down The Rabbit Hole

If she has a meltdown in public - AT Disneyland - he will just poke poke poke (calmly) till she breaks - then steps back and act surprised.

99% of the people who will see it - will have NO idea how much he controlled her and gaslight her - and see him as very sympathetic.

Then he can go back (hat in hand) to all the vloggers they burned "see guys - it was KT all along - see how cray cray she is". I PROMISE YOU - he is more hurt - HURT - by the fact these people have ostracized them. He desperately wants them back.
I believe 100% he wants to be back in the fold. He wants the glory of being an insider in the over 100K club and back in the good books with the 'guys'. My question is, if he really is a Spengali and other vloggers have seen this in action, did others try to help intervene with KT? Did he convince her they were all after her so she would retaliate? Did the others actually turn away because Spencer and KT's toxic decisions and toxic relationship were creating chaos within the group dynamics? There has to be more to the story of how/why they were shunned en mass. I understand she was difficult in her younger years too, but say she was an insecure girl trying to hide those insecurities behind bravado, then an older, seemingly influential man could easily get hold of her. If that's the case, how much of the :poop: posting is KT being KT, and how much of it is Spenny's hand up her ass? I will say, if this theory is true, her weight gain could be a self inflicted way of keeping him physically away from her if she feels she has no way out. I wonder if that is part of the reason Liz seemed so affected by KT, maybe she tried to help her and got a shitstorm of hassle for it. Liz strikes me as the empathetic type, so going through the emotional roller coaster of watching a friend in a downhill spiral and then getting crapped on for trying to help could really mess with a person.

• Wow