Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoursh

VIP Member
Damn…..Spengali truly did ruin her. Call me crazy but if I was single and I saw this version of her at a bar on a Saturday night at last call….I’d bang 🤷‍♂️

Isolate……Gaslight……Feed…. (repeat daily) Quite the formula Spencer, stole her looks and her channel.

View attachment 1651322
I can see her in her twenties starting to get the thighs and arms and it only gets worse as you age. I don't see a raving beauty there. But if you are drunk enough in said bar that you can ignore the horrific voice and personality, then bang away.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Gushers were nasty when they first came out in the '90's and they're still nasty. Nasty food for a nasty girl, I guess.
She is in the last gasps of trying to be an "influencer". She is tagging brands with the hopes they reply/repost so she can add that to her "portfolio" in hopes of some sort of a brand endorsement but, uh.... she isn't even on the radar of ANY brand that might make a difference. None. Zero.

The best she can hope for is etsy shops giving her free shit before they get shut down for copyright violations.

• Haha

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Oh wow it's the video of the hotel stay with Charlie. Whatever fight they were having must've been resolved.

• Haha

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
If KT has a meltdown at Disneyland ? That ship has allready sailed, it's name is the Columbia.
Nope. That was HER being the aggressor - so to speak.

Imagine one of her instagram meltdowns - in person.

It will probably be something like Spence whispering in her ear all day that X is talking shit about her - and OH LOOK - they will just happen to run into them (we know spence knows how to stalk people at the parks) and he will poke and poke till she cracks.

Meanwhile - once she explodes - he will step back and act confused - the target of her agression will be 100% confused. We all know she is all talk - on her own - but years of gaslighting, controlling and mental abuse - he'll get her to crack.

Bonus to him - he can make a video (highly edited) with "his side" and watch the views sky rocket. Then re-brand the channel - hit 100K - with the new name on the big silver button and start his apology tour to the other vloggers. Probably will show up in a few FB videos first and go from there.

• Wow

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Can we have a convo about what we think Kts jobs about to be, as the channel is tanking. I DONT think it will be in food, she won’t ever pass the application process if they see her videos, I’m sure the dept of health has her pic up everywhere.
KT sees ad for job that requires CA Food Handlers card. Thinks to herself "I'm perfect for the job!".

Gets job, shows up to work at a deli or bakery and her new boss sees the green scaly mitts touching everything in sight.

Him: Stop! What are you doing?!

KT: Well, I'm your new food handler. I've got to make sure each item gets thoroughly fondled with the proper care and attention. How can you expect anyone to eat it otherwise?

Him: Out! You're fired!

KT: Totally dejected but gets to leave the workplace with everything she touched that day. Score!

• Haha
  • Heart

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
What did they not foresee on Wednesday, October 12, 2022?...
  1. Walking 23.2 miles to get breakfast
  2. Their being pancakes underneath the plate of blueberry pie filling they ordered
  3. Bestie livestream
  4. Spending a full day at Disneyland to shoot a vlog
The grind don’t stop w them

• Haha
  • Heart

Slockbowser

VIP Member
Why does it seem that EVERY vlogger has a saggy left eye? Spencer, Tim Tracker, this gerbil...is it a pre-requisite to have this in order to vlog?
And why do their S.O’s all waddle?

Are we being trolled? There’s no way she paid to have these eyebrows done. I have seen some absolutely amazing micro blading on so many people and this isn’t anywhere near the quality I’ve seen!
View attachment 1651238
The fairy tale facials version of micro blading 😂 she probably used a bargain basement Groupon and pocketed the extra brow money for churros and barf color hair dye

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Witherspoon

If anyone is involved in any online auctions that’s unnecessarily driving the price up, and needs me to back down, blink twice.

• Haha
  • Heart