Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother Emmons has to see what everyone else sees in that relationship. If she feels he isn't invested in it maybe they've decided to let KT crash and burn publicly so that when they split he looks like the rational and hard done by one. It would certainly explain the bad angles, the little comments, etc. A little pre-emptive strike because they know KT holds far too much information to just walk away. That's the thing, KT has nothing left to lose. They can say whatever they want about her but she can't fall any further. Spencer however is hearing the skeletons rattling in his closet like it's the swimming pool from Poltergeist! Everywhere he turns he knows that there is so much that can be unearthed. She burned her bridges and she holds the torches to burn his too. Little did he know a Fuel Rod had the power to run his professional and personal life into the ground. This is what happens kids when your desire for success overrides common sense. Make good choices, be good people, that's how you avoid a Titanic existence!

I am dying to know what they have on Dylan, because no one in their right mind is going to publicly endorse people that have created this much of a social tsunami, especially when it could negatively impact their own channel! You can already see the negative push back in his numbers. He appears to still speak to Adam etc, so I wonder how they feel about his devotion to BLAB? There has to be a reason for his ride or die mentality or in this case ride and die mentality, with them.

Maybe it's like hanging pineapples off your keychain? IYKYK right? 🤣
The last time they split, it wasn't pretty. It'll be downright ugly this time. But at this point you have to wonder why they continue to do the channel? There is no point to it. I guess they really want that 100K.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The last time they split, it wasn't pretty. It'll be downright ugly this time. But at this point you have to wonder why they continue to do the channel? There is no point to it. I guess they really want that 100K.
Pride and Fear. They want to prove everyone wrong by entering the 100K club. They hate that their ex friends are all in a totally different league and they have to prove they belong there too. It means nothing though because their engagement shows that the numbers are all bogus. So even if they got to 200K it would be an empty victory. They also fear having to admit defeat to themselves. If they shut the channel down they have to accept that everything from fuel rod to fat filters was for nothing. Nothing they aspired to or took risks for came to fruition, and it was all because of their own decisions. They will try and blame the videos, the forums, the 'toxic' friends, but in the end they hooked up this doom buggy and road it into a wall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Pride and Fear. They want to prove everyone wrong by entering the 100K club. They hate that their ex friends are all in a totally different league and they have to prove they belong there too. It means nothing though because their engagement shows that the numbers are all bogus. So even if they got to 200K it would be an empty victory. They also fear having to admit defeat to themselves. If they shut the channel down they have to accept that everything from fuel rod to fat filters was for nothing. Nothing they aspired to or took risks for came to fruition, and it was all because of their own decisions. They will try and blame the videos, the forums, the 'toxic' friends, but in the end they hooked up this doom buggy and road it into a wall.
💯 correct

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s tagging an awful lot of brands lately, is this her “doing emails”?? Also…WHAT?! What is the Leo sign???

Can you imagine having the palate of a 5yr old? Everything she posts that she eats is absolutely bonkers. Even my kids never ate like her. My god, insert a dark green leafy vegetable into your mouth every once in a while.
WTF? Is she really eating Gushers? What 30 something woman without kids eats this tit? .....obviously Big Fella but damn that's nuts. Also, my kids wouldn't even eat those when they were younger. Maybe she is trying to appeal to her audience? That would explain a lot! 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
WTF? Is she really eating Gushers? What 30 something woman without kids eats this tit? .....obviously Big Fella but damn that's nuts. Also, my kids wouldn't even eat those when they were younger. Maybe she is trying to appeal to her audience? That would explain a lot! 😅
I eat gushers when I’m high. Definitely not in my normal diet. Also, idk what the duck she’s hinting at with the tag. It looks like nothing, much like her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Reaching 100k won't change the fact that BLAB is still disingenuous, boring, redundant, obnoxious, fat posers, and NOT living their best life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Reaching 100k won't change the fact that BLAB is still disingenuous, boring, redundant, obnoxious, fat posers, and NOT living their best life!
At this point if they reach 100k it'll be through purchasing subs. They've drained the well dry in terms of real fans.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Spencer however is hearing the skeletons rattling in his closet like it's the swimming pool from Poltergeist! Everywhere he turns he knows that there is so much that can be unearthed.
Each month (if not weeks) either:
A) More things from his past comes to light or
B) His control issues and darker controlling side becomes more and more evident to more and more people - even those outside of the YouTube-sphere (thus the mommy-son solo walk)
C) With absolutely NOTHING left to lose, they will continue to go scorched earth on anyone they think has wronged them (in their head).

They can (and will) complain and blame this all on "trolls" but the reality is - they are 100% control of their own actions. The absolute WORST thing the "trolls" have done to them is upload THEIR OWN VIDEO's calling out how full of this they are with their OWN WORDS.

Sorry Bout It

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1637882This tik tok woman is calling out (not by name) Disney influencers - I’d say it’s a good chance blab is one of them lol the 4th and 5th video back are the ones I’m referring too I’d post them but it wouldn’t let me
I downloaded the series of videos:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
At this point if they reach 100k it'll be through purchasing subs. They've drained the well dry in terms of real fans.
Yeah, have to wonder how many hard core fans they have left. They have 175 on Patreon, but many of those are troll accounts, or Katie's family. BLAB is one huge dumpster fire

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Gushers were nasty when they first came out in the '90's and they're still nasty. Nasty food for a nasty girl, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gushers were nasty when they first came out in the '90's and they're still nasty. Nasty food for a nasty girl, I guess.
She is in the last gasps of trying to be an "influencer". She is tagging brands with the hopes they reply/repost so she can add that to her "portfolio" in hopes of some sort of a brand endorsement but, uh.... she isn't even on the radar of ANY brand that might make a difference. None. Zero.

The best she can hope for is etsy shops giving her free tit before they get shut down for copyright violations.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All I can think of when I see KKKT now...

and anytime she gives her approval of something... "The Trash Heap has spoken..."

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I eat gushers when I’m high. Definitely not in my normal diet. Also, idk what the duck she’s hinting at with the tag. It looks like nothing, much like her life.
I would like to confess that today I had popcorn with Nestles Buncha crunch. This was because my husband watched a 3 hour movie and left me the hell alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would like to confess that today I had popcorn with Nestles Buncha crunch. This was because my husband watched a 3 hour movie and left me the hell alone.

Adding Sno-Caps to Popcorn is good too...but that's a once in a long ass while 'treat'- when I'm in the mood for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.