Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding Sno-Caps to Popcorn is good too...but that's a once in a long ass while 'treat'- when I'm in the mood for it.
It's okay to indulge once in a while on the weekend, a holiday and/or a day off. During the week we usually eat an oil free plant based diet and one day on the weekend we get snacks and binge a show. It's all about balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What it really means is....
I am too much of a coward and don't have anything I can really say or do because I AM exactly what is being said about me.
You know damn well if she would be able to respond with something of substance, she would. She has nothing. So she just posts her "let me take the high road" BS. Laughable as always.
She used to react, that’s why I enjoy watching her go down at a rapid pace so much. She messaged me trying to talk tit because I commented on their stupid video trying to play the victim after that infamous “assault” on the Columbia. I blocked her before she was done trying to talk tit to me, which must have made her so mad that she then proceeded to post a video on her IG story talking more tit about me. Someone told me about it and so I posted the screenshots of what she sent to me here, which were quickly used and turned into a video exposing her.

Her reaction backfired on her dumb ass and showed people what an actual bleep she is. She can pretend all she wants, but the truth is out there and people see her for who she truly is, a terrible person. She post her anti bullying campaigns or her dumb ass quotes about toxic people, but it’s all just projection because she’s the toxic asshole who bullied people herself and is now getting exactly what she deserves.

duck YOU KT

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
She used to react, that’s why I enjoy watching her go down at a rapid pace so much. She messaged me trying to talk tit because I commented on their stupid video trying to play the victim after that infamous “assault” on the Columbia. I blocked her before she was done trying to talk tit to me, which must have made her so mad that she then proceeded to post a video on her IG story talking more tit about me. Someone told me about it and so I posted the screenshots of what she sent to me here, which were quickly used and turned into a video exposing her.

Her reaction backfired on her dumb ass and showed people what an actual bleep she is. She can pretend all she wants, but the truth is out there and people see her for who she truly is, a terrible person. She post her anti bullying campaigns or her dumb ass quotes about toxic people, but it’s all just projection because she’s the toxic asshole who bullied people herself and is now getting exactly what she deserves.

duck YOU KT
👌exactly. I saw this quote and thought this is perfect except one Is more like almost everyone

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I would like to confess that today I had popcorn with Nestles Buncha crunch. This was because my husband watched a 3 hour movie and left me the hell alone.
I never thought to mix those. But that may need to happen as I do love both.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I personally loved that Peter threw in the dig at KT during their live. Sure he’s an odd looking guy, but he seems to work his ass off to make their videos look good, unlike BLOB.

KT must be freaking out, especially now that all her former friends are hanging out without her, and especially with OA.
kitra does the majority of the editing, while Peter does most of the filming. He also has a movie podcast and still does a lot of work writing for the slashfilm movie critic Website he started. They seem to have a balance of work between the two …

versus KT who thinks she’s a star, and Spencer who does the editing. KT doesn’t even do her solo shopping and voice over vids anymore. Its got to be so exhausting all the load he carries that they should be sharing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They must be such boring videos that they decided not to post, but they're struggling to think up content considering the last two "date night/crowded day" videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else notice the group who was behind them and pointed and were saying something??? (In beginning of clip, walking away from AW) Watch again….hopefully they were saying “Look, there’s those grifting fat assholes”
I see he’s using one of Adams words {stanchion) and putting an annoying Spencer spin on it 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hahaha we see right thru you witch 👌😆
What's worse (but totally expected) is if you watch the video of them at the Disneyland Hotel, they say "We are filming Pixar Charlie's room because ours isn't ready"....

bleeping Liars. As if these bleep-rags could afford a room there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Oh wow it's the video of the hotel stay with Charlie. Whatever fight they were having must've been resolved.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.