Best Life and Beyond #65 Growing Larger is Katie's Fanny, and Spencer Wants to Motorboat Dani

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty pathetic to not have a website on auto renewal. Maybe Spencer “accidentally “ let it lapse because he’s over it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I watched Spence from DD to see what his dumbass had to say. Pisses me off… that asshat burns a reservation for DLR to catch Monorail footage and then complains about having to pay for chips and salsa at Tortilla Joes. Grow the fuk up old man. Put on your big boy pants and pay the $5 for your chips. You had no issue paying $16 for a drink you fuking 🤡!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I watched Spence from DD to see what his dumbass had to say. Pisses me off… that asshat burns a reservation for DLR to catch Monorail footage and then complains about having to pay for chips and salsa at Tortilla Joes. Grow the fu&k up old man. Put on your big boy pants and pay the $5 for your chips. You had no issue paying $16 for a drink you fuking 🤡!
Same clown that bought a $150 Mickey Mouse t-shirt that he wore once and then refused to buy a side of ranch because it was 50 cents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
True friends?! What bleeping true friends? You got rid of them ages ago due to you bleeping them over KT.

The only friend you have left is Chequebook Charlie and that’s only because he wants to give you his churro 🤮View attachment 1617089
Meanwhile Magic Journeys, Fresh Baked, Liz, Adam, Justin Scarred & Dylan are all living their best life BLOB free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Pretty pathetic to not have a website on auto renewal. Maybe Spencer “accidentally “ let it lapse because he’s over it.
Maybe mommy is refusing to provide the CVV code to her credit card until Dencer kicks KT to the Kurb. #KurbKT

Part of me wonders if the reason why they "haven't unpacked" and all of KT's stuff is still "in storage at her moms house" is because Spencer has suggested they don't unpack/move any of her crap into the Anacrapa apartment so that when he finally makes his getaway and kills the apartment lease he can just pack up her clothes and leave them on the porch.

Who am I kidding? He would have to ask Henry to pack up KT's crap:

1x Black T-Shirt
1x Pair of Black Yoga Pants
1x Pair of Hoka Shoes
1x Dog Chain Necklace
1x CrackerJack Box Heart Necklace
8x Packets of Grape Kool-Aid/Hair Dye
1x Photo Album of KT and Mattys Wedding Day (Hidden inside the toilet tank, secured by an Avenged Sevenfold keychain)
1x Sealed Binder With Blacked Out Text On The Front (If held up to the light at just the right angle, you can almost make out the words "Autopsy" and "Report")

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
KT, you’re slipping! You must have missed that email!

Maybe mommy is refusing to provide the CVV code to her credit card until Dencer kicks KT to the Kurb.

Part of me wonders if the reason why they "haven't unpacked" and all of KT's stuff is still "in storage at her moms house" is because Spencer has suggested they don't unpack/move any of her crap into the Anacrapa apartment is because when he finally makes his getaway and kills the apartment lease he can just pack up her clothes and leave them on the porch.

1x Black T-Shirt
1x Pair of Hoka Shoes
1x Dog Chain Necklace
1x Photo Album of KT and Mattys Wedding Day (Hidden inside the toilet tank, secured by an Avenged Sevenfold keychain)
1x Sealed Binder With Blacked Out Text On The Front (If held up to the light at just the right angle, you can almost make out the words "Autopsy" and "Report")
Don’t forget that horrid tank of a backpack, I mean diiaper bag she lugs around the parks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
True friends?! What bleeping true friends? You got rid of them ages ago due to you bleeping them over KT.

The only friend you have left is Chequebook Charlie and that’s only because he wants to give you his churro 🤮View attachment 1617089
Yeah but who are these true friends? Her “friends” change as often as KT’s weight (which changes at a rapid pace)
What happened to her “Great friends” from Sea World? You know, the pre-teens she met that day?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20220930-162849_Instagram.jpg

So- KT says "my sauce" and explains all the ingredients, but the TLDR is that she dumped a jar of Trader Joe's sauce in with some ground turkey. You know- like all chefs do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Maybe mommy is refusing to provide the CVV code to her credit card until Dencer kicks KT to the Kurb. #KurbKT

Part of me wonders if the reason why they "haven't unpacked" and all of KT's stuff is still "in storage at her moms house" is because Spencer has suggested they don't unpack/move any of her crap into the Anacrapa apartment so that when he finally makes his getaway and kills the apartment lease he can just pack up her clothes and leave them on the porch.

1x Black T-Shirt
1x Pair of Hoka Shoes
1x Dog Chain Necklace
Ok was CRYING at the end of the list.we need a detective.

Oh they made a donation! ….to a…skill building site that offers CPE?…

If you go to the site she linked, the processor is “Network For Good”. So what is the other thing???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.