Best Life and Beyond #65 Growing Larger is Katie's Fanny, and Spencer Wants to Motorboat Dani

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My time has come. OG snarker on Instagram influencers. Amber Lancaster tho is a doll. She had a horrific birth of her son, she was in the ICU for a while. After this whole fiasco, she found out her husband was cheating on her for years and WHILE SHE AND THE BABY WERE FIGHTING IN THE HOSPITAL. It was devastating, she’s really made a name for herself since, recently got out of another relationship because THAT guy was cheating on her too.

I don’t think she’ll take kindly to spencer trying to hit her up, even if he wasn’t a total creep with bad breath.
Also: she’s 42 and looks 10 years younger than KT. Being a bleep really ages you lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The thread closed in the middle of my typing. My daughter was talking to me so I blame her, lol.
About the great lover post, I think we keep talking about it because NONE of us would ever describe our partner, whom we actually love as a "great lover"...like what? That was the best she could come up with?
I skimmed the newest video. boring AF. I am curious though. Was this filmed before or after the walk on the beach with his mom? Will we be getting more solo vids of Dumbass Dense at the parks per mommy's advice? lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The thread closed in the middle of my typing. My daughter was talking to me so I blame her, lol.
About the great lover post, I think we keep talking about it because NONE of us would ever describe our partner, whom we actually love as a "great lover"...like what? That was the best she could come up with?
I skimmed the newest video. boring AF. I am curious though. Was this filmed before or after the walk on the beach with his mom? Will we be getting more solo vids of Dumbass Dense at the parks per mommy's advice? lol
I literally gagged, and felt sick when I saw Spence and Katie wanted Matty to think Spence is a stud. Then I laughed my head off at how pathetic they are. Great lover?! Who says that? Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Whoa, that last thread took 9 days! 😂😂 even when they try and post less, their ridiculous actions STILL can’t be managed. 🤣🤣

They are so out of touch they have no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I literally gagged, and felt sick when I saw Spence and Katie wanted Matty to think Spence is a stud. Then I laughed my head off at how pathetic they are. Great lover?! Who says that? Lol
Her ‘toys’ don’t even want to get used by her 😷🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
--spencer emmons, while wearing a mickey mouse hat, sitting next to his monstrous girlfriend deep throating a churro
…both wearing Disney backpacks, listening to Disney music in the car on the way to get a Disney themed facial.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hate to say it but I was so bored I checked out of the last thread lol! Their little plan might have worked briefly but it’s only a matter of time before they do something stupid. They can’t help it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
…both wearing Disney backpacks, listening to Disney music in the car on the way to get a Disney themed facial.
That reminds me, I've gotta go get my fairytale facial at whatever that place KT goes to is called! 😂

I hate to say it but I was so bored I checked out of the last thread lol! Their little plan might have worked briefly but it’s only a matter of time before they do something stupid. They can’t help it
Their little tactics won't work on me...I'll get bored once KT lives in a box! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
you know ive followed them for awhile, and i just realized i dont actually know why they did adam so dirty. like we all know their friendship ended after they jumped ship and he had to move out with little notice but why ? they only gained followers/attention/friends by being adams pal. was katie too jealous/hit on adam and he rejected her ? did spencer secretly tell adam hes trying to dump her and she found out ? or maybe spencer hit on daphne ??? so many possibilities !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Something tells me Spencer has creeped out numerous on air talents behind the scenes. The Amber thing really sticks out to me because he dropped KT’s name from “their” channel like a hot troubadour tavern baked potato. Savage.
No one tells him what to do! Except maybe Mother Emmons.

I will say this thirsty episode is typically behavior that’s exhibited by one before an epic breakup. 🤞🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So of course her hair is still purple according to her recent instagram. Why oh why does she need to talk like a 12 year old😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.