Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I have it under good authority that due to a recent decline in Patreon membership, there has been an emergency meeting called over at Best Life & Beyond to go over the numbers.

1665080784968.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

goof_troop

Ok fukit… I was gonna wait until tomorrow for this but that footage of her eating just made my night. Someone recommended I do one of her favorite bands songs so here we are. Thanks again KT!!! Sorry bout it!!

Best Life and Beyond

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Skipper4fun

It been so long since KT & Spencer have joined me or anyone on the Jungle Cruise, so i came up with an idea and waiting for approval from management. My idea is we will start selling churro's on the cruise. Hopefully with this new addition my two favorite vloggers will join me again in the jungle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

goof_troop

Ok, so in honor of the double drop from BLAB tonight with the shittiest Vlog ever and a live tonight… here is my last parody for a few weeks. If there are any LA punk scene people here, they should dig this.
Bad Reputation

• Heart
  • Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I just realized, are we gonna have a stupid solo Spence "breaking news" vlog over the Runaway Railway opening date?
20 min of Spence pointing his camera at the wall blocking the entrance to Toontown and him blabbing on about information everyone already knows :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
New slogan. “Best Life and Beyond - You heard it here third”

• Haha
  • Heart

linniemaby

Chatty Member
My time has come. OG snarker on Instagram influencers. Amber Lancaster tho is a doll. She had a horrific birth of her son, she was in the ICU for a while. After this whole fiasco, she found out her husband was cheating on her for years and WHILE SHE AND THE BABY WERE FIGHTING IN THE HOSPITAL. It was devastating, she’s really made a name for herself since, recently got out of another relationship because THAT guy was cheating on her too.

I don’t think she’ll take kindly to spencer trying to hit her up, even if he wasn’t a total creep with bad breath.
Also: she’s 42 and looks 10 years younger than KT. Being a cunt really ages you lol

• Wow
  • Heart

GInursemyass

Hey all! I'm so far behind, but wanted to jump ahead and check in on the other Florida tattlers. @Happiest I hope you are doing ok! Just wanted to let you all know that we are safe! Our house is about 45 miles south of Tampa, so we decided to bail on Tuesday and drive to Disney. We are still here and going to Epcot's 40th tomorrow and then heading back home to fix the minor damage we got at home. Hopefully the power will be back on by the time we get home. Hope everyone is safe! With that I'm heading back to thread #64. I just want everyone to remember on very important thing: KT steals toys from children, like a real asshole.
P.S. I just got to the great lover bit, and now I wish Ian had washed me into the Gulf of Mexico

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
I took this from another vlogger covering the event. It's KT sitting awkwardly by herself at the Pirate Dinner preshow. I'm guessing Spence went off to take a leak and she's wondering what the hell's taking him so long. She can't possibly be expected to talk to these other people!

Animated GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Katie is using the colored hair as a distraction. She wants you focused way up on her head and not down at her Body By Disney & Depression.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54