Best Life and Beyond #65 Growing Larger is Katie's Fanny, and Spencer Wants to Motorboat Dani

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so she went purple. That’s fine. But didn’t she get her hair done yesterday? Why is it in the GRUNGIEST bun I’ve ever seen? It’s like a cheap wig after a night out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ok so she went purple. That’s fine. But didn’t she get her hair done yesterday? Why is it in the GRUNGIEST bun I’ve ever seen? It’s like a cheap wig after a night out.
Not just that, but you can see how dry and full of split ends it is 😬 her hairdresser is doing her dirty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey all! I'm so far behind, but wanted to jump ahead and check in on the other Florida tattlers. @Happiest I hope you are doing ok! Just wanted to let you all know that we are safe! Our house is about 45 miles south of Tampa, so we decided to bail on Tuesday and drive to Disney. We are still here and going to Epcot's 40th tomorrow and then heading back home to fix the minor damage we got at home. Hopefully the power will be back on by the time we get home. Hope everyone is safe! With that I'm heading back to thread #64. I just want everyone to remember on very important thing: KT steals toys from children, like a real asshole.
P.S. I just got to the great lover bit, and now I wish Ian had washed me into the Gulf of Mexico

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
True friends?! What bleeping true friends? You got rid of them ages ago due to you bleeping them over KT.

The only friend you have left is Chequebook Charlie and that’s only because he wants to give you his churro 🤮
D4F5475E-5228-4486-B1BE-546E2AA61727.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Hey all! I'm so far behind, but wanted to jump ahead and check in on the other Florida tattlers. @Happiest I hope you are doing ok! Just wanted to let you all know that we are safe! Our house is about 45 miles south of Tampa, so we decided to bail on Tuesday and drive to Disney. We are still here and going to Epcot's 40th tomorrow and then heading back home to fix the minor damage we got at home. Hopefully the power will be back on by the time we get home. Hope everyone is safe! With that I'm heading back to thread #64. I just want everyone to remember on very important thing: KT steals toys from children, like a real asshole.
P.S. I just got to the great lover bit, and now I wish Ian had washed me into the Gulf of Mexico
So glad you guys are safe!

If anyone needs anything- groceries, supplies, etc please let me know!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
you know ive followed them for awhile, and i just realized i dont actually know why they did adam so dirty. like we all know their friendship ended after they jumped ship and he had to move out with little notice but why ? they only gained followers/attention/friends by being adams pal. was katie too jealous/hit on adam and he rejected her ? did spencer secretly tell adam hes trying to dump her and she found out ? or maybe spencer hit on daphne ??? so many possibilities !
It's one of a few things:

1) Spencer was jealous of KT gushing over Adam and Spencer promised her an apartment in Irvine (Irvine has million dollar townhouses and is the home of a few tech companies so people there can think they're hot tit) if she agreed to break the lease and move in with just him.

2) A Spanish person accidentally looked in KTs direction in the apartment parking lot and demanded that Spencer take her to an area that was only white and model minorities.

3) There was an event that caused a rift with Adam prior to the lease breaking so they decided to just cut and run.

I'm dying to know more specifics but unfortunately Adam is too classy to spill the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.