Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice Spencer’s comment about the aged cheese at Carbone? 18 months is how he likes it, not 16… 18? 🤢 was he really talking about cheese? 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He finally replied and it was a doozy, he got super aggressive right off the bat and things went 0 - 100 real quick (I seemed to have struck a nerve when I told him: "if you don't watch your mouth I'll have to ask my Husband to show your beast of a wife how a REAL man fucks" I know, I know, I'm going directly to Hell😈) then he proceeded to send me a screenshot of his supposed $1.3K revenue from YouTube, accused me of being "Griftbuster" and called me an obese basement-dweller who lives with their Mommy...good times, he's a real gem! 👍🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
They both looked like tourists in Hawaii with the flowery tops! Haha
KT needs to take the advice from whoever posted pics the other day with the shirts in ombré cause this off the shoulder look is not slimming at all, I think it makes her appear larger.

I'm know I've been MIA a bit, but I just wanted to point out that the vlogger formerly known as Steve (Theme Park Steve) just past these two turds in subs. And he has only been at his OWN channel for 6 or so months. Just found that amusing.
Steve is literally buying up to 2,500 subs a day! I’m also convinced he’s laundering money through super chats cause the same people donate hundreds and hundreds of dollars, sometimes in one chat just going back and forth with each other…so there’s that. He’s just as big of a grifter as BLAB is.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I made a snarky comment on BLAB's most recent IG post (which got me blocked, I couldn't help myself) and "Tony Two Times" felt the need to reply in a very threatening manner (neither their post nor my comment had anything to do with him, I don't know why he felt the need to get involved) dude is such a witch that he blocked me before I could reply, so naturally...I made a "burner" and had some fun! 😈
You would think that with working his $22/hr job, panhandling and live-streaming for an average of $5-9 dollars an hour (maybe less after expenses), having a wife, child, and I heard another one on the way, the methhead (allegedly) man would spend more time with his family being a father and husband than constantly going to bat for 2 grifters who don’t give a tit about him at the end of the day.

He finally replied and it was a doozy, he got super aggressive right off the bat and things went 0 - 100 real quick (I seemed to have struck a nerve when I told him: "if you don't watch your mouth I'll have to ask my Husband to show your beast of a wife how a REAL man fucks" I know, I know, I'm going directly to Hell😈) then he proceeded to send me a screenshot of his supposed $1.3K revenue from YouTube, accused me of being "Griftbuster" and called me an obese basement-dweller who lives with their Mommy...good times, he's a real gem! 👍🤣
Did you know Tony’s goal is to become Disney’s own professional live streamer? Not with a mouth like that. Not to mention the man can’t hold a camera straight. Must be shaky hands from the meth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why do you have to be such a gift buster??? Hahahahaa

He really is a worthless piece of uneducated tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
$1.3k, eh? Per year?? Because I could believe THAT (actually no I can't even believe that). LMAO. $1.3k. Chump change.

Did you know Tony’s goal is to become Disney’s own professional live streamer? Not with a mouth like that.
And trust me... that mouth gets around. A lot. He thinks he's sneaky but NAH. Should probably learn some self-control before it gets him in hot water with Disney.

• Haha
  • Wow
Don’t mess with me and the Thunder Chickens or you may get the hulk smash.
FE11A8E3-8F02-4CBC-A62C-EBA4800B952E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Grown men begging for money at a theme park is NOT anything to be proud of and surely doesn't equal success! They're the real bottom feeders. 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
>success

also, lol @ a "disney vlogger" acting in such a manner. i guess he didn't get the "family friendly" memo. he's such a fake tough guy. i guarantee he'd actually try to fight someone at the park if they made a comment towards him

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I really, truly do appreciate them.

Because I am an ADULT, my birthday is over. It officially began at 12:00 midnight two days ago, and officially ended at 11:59 p.m. last night.

Because I am an ADULT, I don't have a "birthday month", "birthday week", or "Leo season".

I did just eat the last piece of my cake, which marks the unofficial end of my birthday. But because I am an ADULT, my birthday has been over for around 13 hours now.

Oh, and one more thing...

Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower are talentless, gluttonous frauds who by choice have trapped themselves in perpetual adolescence. They don't live their best life. They don't live a life that others envy. They're corpulent buffoons who create third-tier content that is done quicker, better, and more creatively by at least a half-dozen other YouTube channels. They're devoid of morals, devoid of ideas, and devoid of influence. They ruin friendships, ruin park experiences, and ruin the good name of people who are otherwise probably okay. They film themselves shoveling massive amounts of food down their fat dumb mouths, smirking at the camera while lying about their "exclusive", "hard-to-get", "top-shelf" experiences, but it's all a facade.

They're cheap people living a cheap life, making cheap videos for cheap views. They used to laugh AT people....but now they're the ones being laughed at. Repeatedly. For the entire world to see.

Karma is a witch, and its name isn't just "Monica". It's every single person whose Disney experience has been diminished by their stupid screeching. It's every cast member who has to smile to their face, but who secretly wishes they'd go away and never come back. It's every single former fan who now realizes that these are two has-beens who never were, and are actually just a couple of grifters who are too lazy and stupid to get real jobs like real adults. And yes, we know you used to get coffee for actual celebrities or hold posterboard or whatever. And yes, we know that you used to be a "nurse". But nobody wants to hear anymore about your former lives, Uncle and Aunt Rico. It doesn't matter what you WERE. What matters is what you ARE, and what you ARE is pathetic.

So stick that in your churro and smoke it, you two grifter hacks. I just cracked one open, and because I shopped at Costco last night (and didn't vlog it, because I'm a normal human being), I got 35 more of where that came from.

NOW my birthday is over.

ALL OF THIS!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I made a snarky comment on BLAB's most recent IG post (which got me blocked, I couldn't help myself) and "Tony Two Times" felt the need to reply in a very threatening manner (neither their post nor my comment had anything to do with him, I don't know why he felt the need to get involved) dude is such a witch that he blocked me before I could reply, so naturally...I made a "burner" and had some fun! 😈
It might be worthwhile continuing this conversation with him, he seems to want to argue, he would probably start to threaten violence if you suggested that he is going to be confronted on his live stream at Disneyland, those would be great screen shots to send to Disneyland security 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh this is GLORIOUS!! I'm glad that Liz & Janelle have finally realized that KT is a 2 faced back stabbing witch. Liz likely saw the posts here of Spencer's texts re: how they hate Fresh Baked and Janelle may have caught Monica's post about KT *allegedly* calling Janelle 'Austin Powers' because of her bad teeth?? Then again, KT probably just burned the bridges on her own after they failed to defend her and Spencer, as she demanded, over the POTC Super Spreader tit.

Do we have a count on Patreon subs and a count on KTs ex friends?

Awww memories. You fck over Sara, you're a special kind of evil. That woman is sweet.

View attachment 1514735
Oh man, I must have missed that post! NGL, I am loling though...

This scene runs through my mind whenever I see Janelle's.... Listen, I know it's something she has no control over... it's just an observation! It's just right in your face and Miguel does these super intense close ups when she is eating, does her whole teeth/mole situation no favors!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Tony is doing damage control.. damage control. He is taking a page out of the BLOB Playbook.

tit is going south for Tony Two Times... and he is trying to repeat the "success" of BLOB. He is trying to manufacture something to "blame".

Beware everyone - these massive peices of tit are looking for some sort of confromtation be it in the park (thats what they really want) or online that they can link back to - in a feeble attempt to blame the "trolls" for all the complaints - so be advised.

Don't throw them a lifeline.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you think they will be in the park today? Hope not cause I am going in the late afternoon.

I am a little sus since there's been Disney content in a few days.
If you run into Tony 2 times tell him your a big fan and ask how come Kai isn't with him tonight? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It might be worthwhile continuing this conversation with him, he seems to want to argue, he would probably start to threaten violence if you suggested that he is going to be confronted on his live stream at Disneyland, those would be great screen shots to send to Disneyland security 😏
He blocked me after he got the last word. 😅 #Coward

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.