Best Life And Beyond #57 Happy birthday, miss. Your father seems a little drunk. Can we call you a taxi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am naive with WDW annual passes. That level is not up for new sales, correct?

So, what window (how many days after expiration) would they have to pay or else they lose their oh-so-important status in Central Florida?
The renewal window opens 30 days before expiration of their current passes and I do not believe there is a grace period after the passes expire. I believe (I could be wrong) that they must renew before expiration or they are out. I do not believe there are any passes available for purchase if they miss this deadline.

Edited to add: there is a payment plan of $205.00 down and $99.00 per month. Oopsie the monthly plan is only for Florida residents.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I really, truly do appreciate them.

Because I am an ADULT, my birthday is over. It officially began at 12:00 midnight two days ago, and officially ended at 11:59 p.m. last night.

Because I am an ADULT, I don't have a "birthday month", "birthday week", or "Leo season".

I did just eat the last piece of my cake, which marks the unofficial end of my birthday. But because I am an ADULT, my birthday has been over for around 13 hours now.

Oh, and one more thing...

Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower are talentless, gluttonous frauds who by choice have trapped themselves in perpetual adolescence. They don't live their best life. They don't live a life that others envy. They're corpulent buffoons who create third-tier content that is done quicker, better, and more creatively by at least a half-dozen other YouTube channels. They're devoid of morals, devoid of ideas, and devoid of influence. They ruin friendships, ruin park experiences, and ruin the good name of people who are otherwise probably okay. They film themselves shoveling massive amounts of food down their fat dumb mouths, smirking at the camera while lying about their "exclusive", "hard-to-get", "top-shelf" experiences, but it's all a facade.

They're cheap people living a cheap life, making cheap videos for cheap views. They used to laugh AT people....but now they're the ones being laughed at. Repeatedly. For the entire world to see.

Karma is a witch, and its name isn't just "Monica". It's every single person whose Disney experience has been diminished by their stupid screeching. It's every cast member who has to smile to their face, but who secretly wishes they'd go away and never come back. It's every single former fan who now realizes that these are two has-beens who never were, and are actually just a couple of grifters who are too lazy and stupid to get real jobs like real adults. And yes, we know you used to get coffee for actual celebrities or hold posterboard or whatever. And yes, we know that you used to be a "nurse". But nobody wants to hear anymore about your former lives, Uncle and Aunt Rico. It doesn't matter what you WERE. What matters is what you ARE, and what you ARE is pathetic.

So stick that in your churro and smoke it, you two grifter hacks. I just cracked one open, and because I shopped at Costco last night (and didn't vlog it, because I'm a normal human being), I got 35 more of where that came from.

NOW my birthday is over.
@KingLlama 😂 Hilarious “one more thing!” YES!!!! You nailed it.

Also, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY 🥳 You are so much fun, and YOU add a lot of unique comedy to this highly entertaining community! Thanks for all the laughs!!! Cheers to you! 👑 🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm know I've been MIA a bit, but I just wanted to point out that the vlogger formerly known as Steve (Theme Park Steve) just past these two turds in subs. And he has only been at his OWN channel for 6 or so months. Just found that amusing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I made a snarky comment on BLAB's most recent IG post (which got me blocked, I couldn't help myself) and "Tony Two Times" felt the need to reply in a very threatening manner (neither their post nor my comment had anything to do with him, I don't know why he felt the need to get involved) dude is such a witch that he blocked me before I could reply, so naturally...I made a "burner" and had some fun! 😈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I made a snarky comment on BLAB's most recent IG post (which got me blocked, I couldn't help myself) and "Tony Two Times" felt the need to reply in a very threatening manner (neither their post nor my comment had anything to do with him, I don't know why he felt the need to get involved) dude is such a witch that he blocked me before I could reply, so naturally...I made a "burner" and had some fun! 😈
Omg I'm dying here at those screenshots, so funny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They both looked like tourists in Hawaii with the flowery tops! Haha
I’m guessing the Hell’s Kitchen vlog was on the same day they went to the Golden Tiki at night…hence the tropical attire…Maybe the mystery guy at the tiki bar is the same one for Hell’s Kitchen?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m guessing the Hell’s Kitchen vlog was on the same day they went to the Golden Tiki at night…hence the tropical attire…Maybe the mystery guy at the tiki bar is the same one for Hell’s Kitchen?
They weren’t wearing the tropical attire on Wednesday night at Golden Tiki.

Spencer had like yellow/cream tshirt and a backpack.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They weren’t wearing the tropical attire on Wednesday night at Golden Tiki.

Spencer had like yellow/cream tshirt and a backpack.
Of course they dress like that for Hell’s Kitchen but not a tiki bar.

I’m pretty sure the backpack would stay on during sex…if that was even something they could muster physically and mentally.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
NOT to be political, and maybe I’ve said this before, but KT seems on par with our former President. As much as I disliked him, I also felt sorry for him. Being surrounded by NOTHING real and only using people for personal gain must be an incredibly lonely life. No childhood friends, no special relationships, even family members are there to boost numbers. I think it comes w the narcissism? Surrounded by people but not one person who you can be “real” with. It seems like a very sad, very lonely life.
both Katie and he who should not be named do not care about anyone or anything but themselves. I don’t feel the least bit sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The renewal window opens 30 days before expiration of their current passes and I do not believe there is a grace period after the passes expire. I believe (I could be wrong) that they must renew before expiration or they are out. I do not believe there are any passes available for purchase if they miss this deadline.

Edited to add: there is a payment plan of $205.00 down and $99.00 per month. Oopsie the monthly plan is only for Florida residents.
You have to renew your WDW AP before it expires. They are not selling new APs at this time. Just like Disneyland.

Only Florida residents can do monthly payments.

PS: F*ck Chapek

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This actually may be true. He did mention that oma has some money stashed away for KT and he seemed very interested in getting his hands on it.
I believe it I really do. Same with Spencer's mum.
They must be praying for the day their respective parents shuffle off so they get their grubby hands on the big inheritance.
They have no idea what work is, so it makes sense 😊

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.