Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLAB complaining about Magic Key renewals is like the Hamburglar complaining about McDonalds increasing their menu prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
BLAB complaining about Magic Key renewals is like the Hamburglar complaining about McDonalds increasing their menu prices.
Oh i live for it! I checked out the magic key instagram, ooof the comments on those posts EEEK!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand why they keep complaining about the magic key and feeling so "mistreated" by DL allegedly if they continue to go 5 days a week. I believe they even decreed in past videos that whatever the price is they will continue to pay even if they have to live on ramen noodles, Disney will never price them out. So stop bitching and shuddup already.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't understand why they keep complaining about the magic key and feeling so "mistreated" by DL allegedly if they continue to go 5 days a week. I believe they even decreed in past videos that whatever the price is they will continue to pay even if they have to live on ramen noodles, Disney will never price them out. So stop bitching and shuddup already.
They have a complete inability to understand that other people can't even afford passes to go 5 days a week. They have a complete inability to understand that some people lack the transportation or money to travel there and have lodging to even go once a year. Perspective... they lack it. Everything is an affront to them. It's all about them them them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Because KT lives on here, I always like to make a point each thread to remind her that we all know how Spence REALLY feels about her and we show the texts to prove it. He thinks you're crazy girl, and you're cool with that? Your relationship is built on... that?

Not sure what your endgame is, Big Fella, but that dude doesn't legit even like you.

Best wishes,

Your Basement Dwellers

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.