Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait she's calling Chris Hardwick the GOAT in this scenario? You do know he's sitting next to Bob Odenkirk and Vince Gilligan right? No, she doesn't... again, just bragging about tit she has no clue about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
They popped into my YouTube recommendations. I couldn't help but see the difference in a year. Even in a thumbnail it's visually striking to see how much KKKT has ballooned. Also, I wasn't following them too closely a year ago, but it looks like they used to travel. (To places other than Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe.) Bet the travel slowed down once CA stopped handing out those $1000/week cash payments.
BLAB1YEARAGO.jpg
BLABNOW.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Bet the travel slowed down once CA stopped handing out those $1000/week cash payments.
Let it sync in that Taxpayers paid Katie/Dylan/Steve/Kai nearly $200,000 combined to “play grab ass” during the Pandemic and they still need to grift to pay their bills now in Summer 2022.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Have they made a statement on cutting lines at Disneyland?
That is never going to be covered by them, just like Katie stealing children's toys. So much for Tattle being a bunch of harmless little fellas.

Wait she's calling Chris Hardwick the GOAT in this scenario? You do know he's sitting next to Bob Odenkirk and Vince Gilligan right? No, she doesn't... again, just bragging about tit she has no clue about.
Katie probably calls them "those guys from that show."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
KT thinks she's some sort of crusader in the fight for *checks notes* daily visits to Disneyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would anyone want news from BLAB? As soon Disneyland reports on magic key their will be 50 breaking news blog.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love how on Louie’s latest video Katie mentions 2 names of friends and then says there are too many to name, we all know the truth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They popped into my YouTube recommendations. I couldn't help but see the difference in a year. Even in a thumbnail it's visually striking to see how much KKKT has ballooned. Also, I wasn't following them too closely a year ago, but it looks like they used to travel. (To places other than Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe.) Bet the travel slowed down once CA stopped handing out those $1000/week cash payments.
View attachment 1486918View attachment 1486919
Oh sweet baby Jesus please forgive me but gaaaaaaaaaaaah damn she got UGLY! She looks like the scary heavy set lady on Total Recall

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.