Best Life and Beyond #54 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - don’t send these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is cheese foam?? 🤢
It's actually delicious, a mixture of cream cheese and whipped cream that goes on top of your drink, you can either mix it in or have your drink pass through it to add a bit of savory sweet to something otherwise bitter like coffee or tea. (Yes, it's a bleeping treat)

Fidgeting, eye direction (lack of eye contact), excessive blinking… all signs that someone is lying
She touches her nose A LOT I've noticed. Touching her hair and the nose swipe are definitely her tells.

Reactions: 31
I should book a Foodie Tour with cocaine cowboy except that food looked like garbage. And why’s it hot as hell here 10 at night? If KT wears her black hoodie I’m going to die laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn’t she say she literally in the video that a Stan sent her $39.99 for those Minnie ears or whatever and she even picks them up but buys all the Halloween merch instead? If I was the Stan and sent her superchat money for something specific like that I’d feel hurt knowing I sent money and you had the opportunity to buy something, even go so far as to mention it in the video, I sent you the money for and didn’t. That’s why she gave that statement about not “spending too much”.

Just shows that they don’t care at all about people sending the money to them monthly.
Noticed no magic key announcement today, the intel was wrong last week 😂😂😂😂

I see they are keeping it low. Have they made a statement on cutting lines at Disneyland?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
With the last vlogger friend she has left. With those text messages that are circulating, it’s clear that Fresh Baked is done with them.
Agreed! IMO most of the Disneyland vlogging community seems to have distanced themselves from this trainwreck. FB appears to be done with them... those text messages, oooof!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s time for Tattle.life Family Feud!

20158D6E-CAA2-475A-AAA8-ABF2EFA6F9A0.jpeg

“Things you find in Katie’s ‘For The Lively’ Vegan Leather Backpack”.

UncleLester’s Guess:

“A Price Tag Gun to reattach Price Tags to Gently Worn Merch”

02682621-153B-4444-881B-A6CD163AEE87.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
By the way KT, you are so bleeping predictable because I KNEW your ass would post this as a flex! Newsflash! NOBODY GIVES A FUK!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope she packs some ointment for whomever might have the old G warts. Sexy sexy.

I’m sure that if they did purchase the Halloween merch it is on eBay by now. I think that is their main gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.