Best Life and Beyond #45 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower Privileged Life and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, so pissy about it! They also used to claim KT invented the concept of holding up crap in front of other crap. She didn’t start her IG till 2016 and I know that tons of bloggers at the time had been posting tit like that years prior (me included), and we certainly didn’t invent the idea. Katie used to throw major shade at any other account that did that.

What a stupid thing to try to lay claim to and get mad about.

Her supposed claim to fame:
View attachment 1405033
shes nothing more than a hack

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm in Orlando in October and I remember them mentioning that they might be there around that time in one of their videos a while back. I'll be pissed if I see them two cock ends whilst I'm at WDW.

I would be tempted to throw food at them, but they would just vacuum it up like a Dyson hand dryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quick note to KT, who apparently thinks librarians are the bottom of the barrel in terms of employment, you need a masters degree and a whole lot of experience to be a librarian. So who is winning in this scenario? I'd go with the librarian any day.
yeah but is it harder than vlogging?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was rewatching @Cap'n John Dee video and I CANNOT WAIT for the newest one (no pressure!). FB was suggested to me and I looked at his numbers and they’re kind of shocking too! He’s got 164 subs but 20-40k views on his videos? Basically the same as BLAB! I never looked at his stuff before. How the hell can they provide a STABLE life for their families??? I can’t imagine depending on YT revenue when you have children. Content creating is so fickle and doesn’t give benefits!!

FB lives rarely hit 10k!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm in Orlando in October and I remember them mentioning that they might be there around that time in one of their videos a while back. I'll be pissed if I see them two cock ends whilst I'm at WDW.

I would be tempted to throw food at them, but they would just vacuum it up like a Dyson hand dryer.
Don’t…security wouldn’t like it….BUT if you catch them doing anything stupid LET SECURITY KNOW.

also, if they push you out of the way or anything like that…..free for all!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
that’s right, I definitely remember her trying to lay claim to “taking a photo of something in front of the castle”

you know, in the “most photographed place in the world”
Spence got really pissy once, saying someone was copying KT. I was a subscriber then, but I remember finding it creepy has pissed he was.

• Haha
  • Wow
I love the Mint Julip, it’s my definite go to drink but I love mint. The Jungle Julip is just a sweet icee type drink, no mint flavor at all, it was too sweet for me.
I tried the watermelon julep and it was pretty good 👌 but A little over priced for flavored sugar water 😂. I know it’s Disneyland 💰

Spence got really pissy once, saying someone was copying KT. I was a subscriber then, but I remember finding it creepy has pissed he was.
They are the ones who turned their so called business into a high school quad and appointed themselves the popular kids. It’s ridiculous the stuff they talk about when they should be focused on Disney and positivity

• Heart
  • Haha
Spencer gets so offended bc he knows they don’t have an original bone in their body!

It gives off the same vibe when BLAB says how much money they spend at Disneyland & how the Park should cater to them bc of it.

In reality when you live close to Disneyland and have an Annual Pass it’s one of the cheapest things you can do for entertainment. Plus that’s how they pay their bills…filming Disneyland.

The more you look at their life you realize how truly miserable they are. Such horrible bad liars. They know it. We know it. They are desperate to try and keep the charade going.

Best Life, my ass!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No thanks!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hope I don’t get accused of stalking again…but I just ran into Katie and Spencer in Frontierland…

23ED4627-55CC-4A54-B171-2C071AF3FA9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Is this some not-so-subtle shade to the MANY so called friends that haven’t come to BLAB’s defense recently. :unsure:😆

0DA63163-03DF-43E6-A11D-8C412C16DE4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.