Best Life and Beyond #45 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower Privileged Life and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait … do you seriously think they have used their $3.99 Patreon profits to hire a legit bodyguard? Or maybe just a stan that offered services? This nut story keeps getting crazier. We need a screen shot!
A Stan that that they make feel sorry for them. A freebie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait … do you seriously think they have used their $3.99 Patreon profits to hire a legit bodyguard? Or maybe just a stan that offered services? This nut story keeps getting crazier. We need a screen shot!
It was KT's stepfather Henry (blind-hanger extraordinaire and all around all-star handyman) in the videos. You can see Henry clearly in Tony the Termite's Beautiful Tomorrow World of Color livestream from last night. I don't think they referred to Henry or included him in any of the conversations during the live.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's the thing. Obviously they are not cut out to be "public figures." They haven't taken cues from most of the vlogging community that keeps their personal opinions to themselves. KT also tries to school people with how to count WW points, eat healthy, do intermittent fasting, and working out, yet obviously doesn't follow that life style herself. Stop acting like you are better than everyone else! This is why people call you out on your tit. Take the meds, better your life!

For the people in the back (KT and Spencer): STOP SEEKING OUT WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE. No one is tagging you or DM'ing you (that is actually you trying to bully yourself with your burner accounts). You are going to these sites DAILY. You are the ones looking at IG stories. How do we know? You address everything we say in your videos and lives. It's a pathetic look. PATHETIC. Stop harassing us here. You are the bullies. Guess what, if you do not go to websites and social media that you do not like how you are being portrayed, your lives will be a lot more peaceful. Stop seeking out sites you do. not like, it's that simple. Unfortunately, after watching the live last week, lessons have not been learned nor will they ever. I always have hope that people can better themselves and evolve. WE all should be doing this, each and every one of us. I do not have hope for this blab duo
Well said. 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Loving the tea from Daphne!!!
Also not trying to dox myself, but there is a tv show Real Murders of Orange County on oxygen. My cousin was horrifically murdered and featured as an episode. This occurred in a very wealthy area. Bad things happen to good people everywhere and it is a tragedy but it is not a reflection on the area that it occurred in necessarily.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
KT and Spencer are exactly like career politicians at this point. Constantly fundraising, lying incessantly, and using tragedy to promote their agenda. Watch them now attempt character assassination to refute their accuser.
There is one difference though—these two assholes wield zero power.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You know, I don’t doubt they paid to break their part of the lease. My thinking is that they decided to move one night and then informed him “hey it’s Nov 12, we’re looking for a new place and won’t be paying December’s rent”. Or something like that and that’s what made Adam 1) have to rush back and get cleared out by Dec 1 and 2) they have his furniture because he was lm probably like well I can’t take it, I guess can you?
Since the WHW I've been thinking about that furniture. It's the timing that has me wondering. They inform Adam that they're moving out/they've all been kicked out. Before Adam can get to town, they run away. They duck and dodge until Adam leaves town, and presumably have never seen him again since. From what we saw, Adam cleared out and closed up the apartment, so there was no further access to it.

So when did they take the sofa and bookcases? Did they help themselves to Adam's furniture when they left?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.