Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hoffdog

Chatty Member
Hey KT and Spence. First, let me congratulate you on your latest live. I like how you cleaned up. You looked like you bathed, you knocked the dandruff off of Spence, and you ditched the shower curtain background for a shelving unit full of Disney memorabilia.
Nice.
Here’s where you went wrong: the shelving unit you were sitting in front of was gifted to you by the nice man you fucked while you made excuses for why you fucked him. Then you made several blatantly racist comments, and scared the shit out of anyone who can’t afford to stay on Disney property.
So one step forward, several steps back.
What should you do?
Apologize. Start by telling everyone how much you regret fucking Adam. Adam is a universally loved and respected man. He went out on a limb to help you and you fucked him. Apologize. Tell everyone how sorry you are for doing that. Tell them how sorry you are that you lost his friendship. Tell them that if you had a time machine you’d go back to the time before you fucked him and do everything differently.
I know it goes against all of your instincts, but your instincts are possibly the worst I’ve ever seen.
You’ve listened before. You need to listen now. This is the only chance you have at redemption.
Apologize.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Have you ever sat alone at the blue bayou drinking hurricanes at 11am until they cut you off…while your girlfriend is at home going manic on social media and trying to pass off Covid as allergies and over eating?…me neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Look at these 3 thugs. Word on Main Street is that these vatos are claiming Club 33 as their barrio. I mean look at the gang signs they are throwing up. Proceed with caution, word around Toontown is they might be using a magic flying carpet or some shit as a getaway vehicle….
1657220932058.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I’m to the point where I actually feel bad making fun of them…I never thought it would get to this. This latest vlog is absolutely embarrassing. The same shit over and over again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Deep Thoughts With Katie Slockbower: I often wonder if it would be possible to hollow out a churro and use it as a straw...an edible straw

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

hoffdog

Chatty Member
Adam is intelligent, hard working, honest, and very kind. If that is anyone‘s idea of “off” they need to reconsider.

He’s my neighbor. Great guy.
I’ve met Adam multiple times. He’s a legitimately wonderful person. Doesn’t sell merch for profit. Doesn’t do lives. Doesn’t do Patreon. Doesn’t lie. Just provides content and leaves people alone. The fact that he didn’t destroy BLAB (which he could have EASILY) shows what a decent man he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 56