Best Life and Beyond #45 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower Privileged Life and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For lurkers that didn't catch the livestream where KT admitted she made fun of someone with cancer: See below courtesy of @diskneelvr

I saw the WHW followed by the Super Bestie Livestream. I almost watched the whole thing but I had to stop because I got so pissed off!

KT was shilling the Patreon at the end of WHW urging people to join and be a bestie. She tried to make it sound elite by saying “there’s super bestie merch coming too!”

They were late to the Bestie Livestream and they seemed to be on each other’s nerves. Here are some gems in case you missed the Bestie Livestream.

KT blames everything (and I mean everything) on her separation and the pandemic. She said Spencer & his girlfriend and KT and her Husband were all friends. It wasn’t until they separated when KT and Spencer hooked up. KT wanted to make it work with her Husband so she went back. Spencer’s face was even redder than usual when she was saying this. He blurted out “I WAS PISSED!” then KT starts pawing at Spencer saying “Old Guys Rule” and Spencer saying “you have no choice you are stuck with this old guy!” ….we ALL know this is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. What do their actual paying fans think?

Someone in chat thanked KT for her posting about body image on her Instagram. THIS is what set KT off. She started yelling at everyone who talks crap about her calling them horrible names etc. Spencer goes on to say anyone who has anything bad to say about them is ugly, overweight, fatter than they are, etc… basically Spencer won’t duck the trolls.

Spencer goes on to taunt the trolls by saying “they hide behind a keyboard and would never have the guts to say any of this to their face”. KT starts to panic as he says this knowing it’s going to encourage people to talk tit to them in public (especially at their beloved Disneyland)

KT goes on to say “you never know what someone is going thru”. She seems drunk. She starts telling a story about how she “hasn’t always been a perfect person” and how she made fun of this girl (who everyone would always make fun of) and one day KT made a nasty comment about her hair. This girl died of ovarian cancer at age 35 shortly after. KT says this upset her for “a couple weeks” and has “to live with this”. KT said the lady who she made fun of didn’t tell anyone about her cancer. KT says her and Spencer “never make fun or judge someone of their appearance”.

KT brings up the road trip to Yosemite saying it was during the heat wave and she was burning up in the car bc they drove there with the AC off but then she catches herself to say “THIS IS SUCH A WELL MAINTAINED CAR!” and Grandpa Spence jumps in to say how the mechanic always tells them what a gem their car is, how great is is, how reliable etc… WE ALL
REMEMBER THE BALD TIRES!

The conversation moves to them talking about traveling, hotels and road trips. KT out of nowhere proclaims how she “has to travel with her slow drip coffee machine” and how she “hates Keurigs!” at least half a dozen times. She tells a very bizarre story about how at their “Malibu home” KT got so pissed off about the “watery Keurig” that she unplugged it, threw it over the balcony and someone yelled at her so she went, picked it up, put it on the side of the road & it was gone in 10 minutes”. Spencer cuts her off and seems embarrassed.

There’s probably more I’m missing but it was an absolute tit show. I wonder what the actual real donors feel about it today if they were able to see it. They were really showing their asses and true colors.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Re-posting this from a previous thread because it’s a pretty clear indicator that Katie is capable of making new friends (appearing to be fun & friendly), but not great at actually KEEPING them (once her true colors are revealed).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking about how many friendships we know of that Katie has soured. I'm a visual person so I made a list, and not surprisingly, it's quite lengthy.

Any links are to KT's IG posts (posts only, no reels) documenting their friendships. I had to go pretty far back for a few of them. Seems like KT may have deleted more recent posts with some people.

Well-documented break-ups:
  • Adam the Woo, where we know they did him DIRTY (I won't include Queen Daphne since it doesn't seem they were ever friends given how BLAB did everything they could to edit her out of the one video they all did together)
  • Bryan from the Disney/Dizzy Bears. Although they claim to be on friendly terms now, but it all seems to just be for appearances.
  • Jeremy who was with Life Disney early on (and who Dense thought she cheated on him with....while she was already cheating on her husband with Dense. The irony.) *This Jeremy is not JCrou or JRex.
  • Ashlie, formerly of the Duoo
  • Chris, formerly of the Duoo
  • Kitra from OA
  • Peter from OA
  • Mondo from Five Fires (though I don't know if they were ever truly friends)
  • Lindsey from Mouseaholic Shopping
  • Lady Romey, formerly of Fresh Baked who recently revealed on twitter that she took KT to Club 33 at one time (confirming that KT is a user)

Apparent, but unconfirmed losses:
  • Brickey from Adventures in Design - things have been icy between them since BLAB screwed over Woo. (photo in slide 2 - I recently received info that suggests they may still be friendly, but he's keeping his distance publicly.)
  • Erakuh, KT's former bff who used to appear in several BLAB videos and IG posts. KT did a shout to her on IG a few months ago, but they haven't been seen together since pre-pandemic even though they both are frequent visitors to Disneyland.
  • Chris from Provost Park Pass. He seems to still be on friendly terms with Dense, but KT has shown obvious disdain for him in recent videos. (photo in slide 2)
  • Keith of @disneyproject - He introduced KT to Bob Gurr, took her to Club 33, and KT & Spence even took trips with him. KT even called him her best friend at a time (granted, she uses that a LOT and it doesn't seem to actually mean anything to her). Looks like they still follow each other, but they used to be attached at the hip and now haven’t been seen together in ages.
  • Justin Scarred (Seems that KT & Ally do still follow each other)
  • Dani702
  • Jackie Super Enthused
  • Paging Mr. Morrow
  • Micah from World of Micah
  • Serena from Living by Disney
  • Corinne from @disneylifestylers
  • Kati from @adventuresofadisnerd

I don't want to call them out specifically, but I also noticed a prominent Disney artist who used to follow all of their socials and interacted with them fairly frequently stopped following them after BLAB cried victim.

We all know family dynamics are extremely complicated, but I do think it's worth noting that KT herself has stated that she doesn't have much communication with either her brother or her sister (Kaylee's mom). Also, any video her mom is present in, she doesn't seem very enthusiastic about participating in BLAB's charade. That could just be that she doesn't love being on camera, which I totally understand, or it could be a mix of that and that her daughter is super annoying. Who knows.

One thing for certain is that the common denominator here is Katie.

Feel free to add anyone I might've missed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’d be banging my head to if I were her 🙄View attachment 1399952
That’s so funny, I was just going to post this (and oddly my screenshot was at the same time as yours, so that threw me off for a sec), but I luckily refreshed first.

Maybe if she took some time away from her phone and truly reflected on the feedback others are giving she wouldn’t feel like she’s banging her head against the wall. Take a break, KT. Stop trying to gaslight everyone with lies that make you look better, right or justified.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Look at these 3 thugs. Word on Main Street is that these vatos are claiming Club 33 as their barrio. I mean look at the gang signs they are throwing up. Proceed with caution, word around Toontown is they might be using a magic flying carpet or some tit as a getaway vehicle….
1657220932058.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Look at these 3 thugs. Word on Main Street is that these vatos are claiming Club 33 as their barrio. I mean look at the gang signs they are throwing up. Proceed with caution, word around Toontown is they might be using a magic flying carpet or some tit as a getaway vehicle….
View attachment 1399981
I did an old photoshop of Mickey and the gang surrounding BLOB a long time ago but I can't find it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d be banging my head to if I were her 🙄View attachment 1399952
That’s so funny, I was just going to post this (and oddly my screenshot was at the same time as yours, so that threw me off for a sec), but I luckily refreshed first.

Maybe if she took some time away from her phone and truly reflected on the feedback others are giving she wouldn’t feel like she’s banging her head against the wall. Take a break, KT. Stop trying to gaslight everyone with lies that make you look better, right or justified.
I snagged that picture as well! 😁

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.