Best Life and Beyond #45 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower Privileged Life and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Oh KT please!! Staaaahhhhp!! I just can’t with this!!

From KT's insta post: "I've always said that we are capable as humans of feeling multiple emotions at once, and that all feelings are valid."

No tit, KT. What a mind-blowing, never before heard of, original thing you've "always said". It's just something you picked up from a therapy focused IG post (cause it is in fact, true). I don't know why the "I've always said" coming from her is annoying me so much.

Guess what, a lot of people (not just those of us on Tattle) feel anger, disgust, annoyance, sick, frustrated and much more toward you, Spencer and your obnoxious behavior. I hope you recognize those feelings as valid, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I for one would rather visit the store with a sword attack because they've obviously reached their sword attack quota and won't have another one for a very long time!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They really should call their Patreon Chat The White Power Hour, starring SERF and KKKT
What's the update? Sorry ive been busy. Did they walk around anaheim?
Last year I took my toddler to a city park to burn off some energy while mom was shopping at downtown disney. 2 guys were shooting up at the playground. πŸ˜† felt like we were at our home park. Jajajajajajahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet they're actually pissed because people donated to their extremely noble mission to stomp out bullying instead of donating the funds directly to them. That could have bought some new tires!

Best Life & Beyond #46 Fu*king Around and Finding Out

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I wish I could vote for this 50 times. Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have not, nor will I ever, call them "horrible names" based on their appearances. I believe a majority of us here are solely because we want accountability held based on their behavior. I could care less what they look like. It's how they behave and what they say matters. I agree with Katie that no one is perfect. However, they are given choices every single day on how they behave. They can choose to be kind. They can choose to do the right thing. But over and over again, they continue to dig themselves into a hole where the choice to be a kind, decent human being gets harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"Bye-bye!!"
One of my BFs and I used to watch that show now and again for a laugh as it was so bonkers. Sober. :ROFLMAO:
I watched it with my eldest when she was a baby. If you want something even more bonkers try In The Night Garden. im pretty sure the creators of the Teletubbies dropped acid and then produced this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sharing the final results from the poll I put up yesterday asking Have you or someone you know ever been bullied by KT?

The singular vote for "No, I didn't know she was a bully". Gee, I wonder who that could be from? :unsure: πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘‹

1657223061256.png

These responses seem to align perfect with Kitra's tweet from yesterday, too:

1657223693054.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.