Best Life and Beyond #44 The Lyin, The Witch, and the Covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Your experience was so harrowing.It makes sense now that when I visit DL, I often hear the howls of MARIAAAAAA during those dark dark anaheim nights.

Reactions: 23
what they really wanted to say is "as white people we didn't feel safe surrounded by a bunch of brown people who are all in gangs and sit around all day selling drugs!.......it was so bad the police told us to leave because us white folk don't belong in an area like that"

Reactions: 25
EXACTLY!....I'm thinking Super Bestie Money pays all the bills. But they like to go with the narrative that it's just used for Disney content. They drive me nuts with all the inconsistencies. KT so badly wants everyone to believe they live such a rich lifestyle. But then says they can't afford plane tickets. KT, DO YOU EVEN HEAR THE WORDS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH? clearly not!

Reactions: 21
“Those cops saw my shitty car, I mean cool Mercedes and when I talked to them the first thing i said was IM FROM MALIBU and they reminded me that RICH WHITE MEN do NOT belong w the dregs of society over here in Felony Flats. Or FF as the locals call it”

Reactions: 25
Seriously... to say to completely avoid a Target because of one incident...ridiculous. I still shop at the Albertsons in Irvine where a man killed two people with a sword
statistically it will probably never happen again there!

Reactions: 14
Contact Disney!

Reactions: 13
Reactions: 7
Have you ever met someone with a really exaggerated, "cute" sneeze, they usually use it as a "quirk" in their personality, but there is no way it's not a learned behavior. This is like what KT does for attention, she pretends to not know basic words or common phrases, she seriously thinks she is being cute and she has probably got lots of attention/laughing/"I can't believe you've never heard of that!"/comments of disbelief- and she eats that shit up. It gets to be all about her for a bit and that's what she strives for.

She has this bit where she pretends to not know how to ring the bell in the firehouse on Main St, and every time she does it everyone groans and freaks out and says stuff like "how do you not know how to ring a bell?!". She has been doing it since the periscope days! The thing is, I've seen here ring the bell perfectly normal when she's not being recorded. She even did it normal just once on camera (pretty recently too) and there was no reaction at all, if she really could not ring it wouldn't that moment have warranted a reaction from Spence from behind the camera?? He would have said "wow, that's the first time you've ever rang it correctly!!" He said nothing. Because he knows it's all faked. They have lots of "staged antics" and bits that they do for attention. I think she's dumb, don't get me wrong, she doesn't seem like a book worm or a history buff or a person with any extensive knowledge or skills of any kind, but I think in this case she's playing dumb.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.