Best Life And Beyond #40 KT was Actually Sick. Spencer’s a Mansplaining Dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ignoring false statements is always the best option.”

Well. This peabrain is a real legal eagle, ain’t she? Actually sweetheart, ignoring false statements is the best way to get them accepted as facts. But what TF do I know? I’m not even living my best life. I’m just a lawyer who spends 50 hours a week at least responding to false statements with true statements. PFFFFT.

Yes, I think you are RITE... 😂

View attachment 1385659

Stay in school kids!

🚌
Seriously. Most Disneyland vlogers are overly self-satisfied and semi-literate at best, with rare, brief, and fleeting moments of lucidity. Pfffft.

Li’l tip: Usually when someone ignores a false statement, it’s because the truth is more damaging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
how do i get this body type?
Drink alcohol all day every day until you forget that you started hooking up with this:
Screenshot_20220629-193857_Samsung Internet.jpg

And now you wake up to this (cough!):
Screenshot_20220701-175507_Samsung Internet.jpg

the smart play would have been to avoid the parks and quarantine at home (see: ordinary adventures) and then post about having COVID. would have garnered sympathy from people AND would have avoided this mess. could have even done a WHW and solicited superchats for it.

however, nobody has ever accused blab of being smart. so they took the phrase “going viral” literally.
You see, they don't think covid is serious, never have. They didn't understand why Disneyland closed for so long during lockdown. They were angry about it. Spencer got so pissed waiting for Disneyland to reopen he refused to participate in the weekly lives.

Covid deprived them of their daily Disneyland entitlement. And they are still pissed about that. They will never surrender to covid.

I'm not being sarcastic, this is how they think. Fucktards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
A comment to delete when wakes wakes up. The truth hurts.

1656763933324.png

A comment to delete when wakes wakes up. The truth hurts.

1656763933324.png

Oops, too early in the morning.................meant to say "when KT wakes up".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Pot calling the kettle BLACK!

I can see KT saying what Joan says to Walt himself….why cant you give me the respect I am entitled to!!
I heard that as I read it!!!!

View attachment 1385223
Terri Robinson did you watch the livestream? I’d love to know during which part of the bestie stream she said she tested negative for covid because from what I remember she said

View attachment 1385227

Sounds like she was dancing around it to me. Never heard her say it🙄🙄🙄

she’s gonna put on the caterpillar eyebrows on him😂View attachment 1385230
1656768589041.gif

Key words after that statement “TO BE HONEST WITH YOU”. 😂 Oh KT, at this point you are digging your own grave babe! You are providing all the receipts! Sorry bout it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well at this point she has been sick for quite a few days and may now test negative.
She may have tested negative this whole time but still had it. That's the frustrating thing with those tests. I'm 100% convinced my MIL had it last year when Omicron came out and started dodging rapid tests moreso. Still had us come over for the holidays and didn't say anything until we were there about her sick as a dog episode. Unlike, KT, she showed no symptoms whatsoever while we were there but boy... I was steaming mad.

1656768193433.png

They still haven't recovered those 1-99 subs to push them back over to 92.2 (the fun of YouTube abbreviations... you don't know if they lost 100 or 1 to drop over 92.2). Either that or SocialBlade hasn't updated anything yet but given the bullshit they just pulled, I'm inclined to think that everyone and their mama is checking out their SocialBlade right now which means YouTube's #s are getting scraped pretty frequently.

Funny thing though... The daily average for the channel I edit for is nearly double that of BLAB's right now. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
After saying multiple times that she was going, Katie not going yesterday was an admission of guilt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
After saying multiple times that she was going, Katie not going yesterday was an admission of guilt.
Can't wait to hear what bullshit spun story she spins this time about not being there. If she claims she was still feeling under the weather then it's pretty much an admission that Spencer shouldn't have been there. Anything else will be a ridiculous and transparent lie.

I'm also looking forward to future videos to eyeball if Spencer sounds worse given how "near death" she was with the vomiting and cold/Covid/Norovirus she had.

• Heart
  • Haha
I used to say that although I didn't like Blab, I would indeed piss on them if they were on fire.

No more.

Thank God for other bodily fluids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Adam said this morning he may fly out to California for Disneyland's 67th anniversary on July 17th. Looks like the grifters better start coming up with some scheduling conflict excuses!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So here is the video from last December where they went to the park when Spencer was sick. They had just returned from Mammoth where Spencer was very sick. They claim he was feeling better here but they just sat on the bench across from Small World watching the fireworks. This was in the midst of a huge Omicron surge but regardless they went to the park instead of isolating themselves for a few days. Spencer does little talking but in the few closeups he looks noticeably weak.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Adam said this morning he may fly out to California for Disneyland's 67th anniversary on July 17th. Looks like the grifters better start coming up with some scheduling conflict excuses!
I like this because you KNOW they planned to be there on the 17th and now they need to find a Vegas booking or something asap. And Adam doesn’t even actually have to GO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1385223
Terri Robinson did you watch the livestream? I’d love to know during which part of the bestie stream she said she tested negative for covid because from what I remember she said

View attachment 1385227

Sounds like she was dancing around it to me. Never heard her say it🙄🙄🙄

she’s gonna put on the caterpillar eyebrows on him😂View attachment 1385230
It’s funny to me they think they should be able to have some intimate private gathering on the actual internet smfh fools

It was too crowded, Janelle wouldn't have been able to twirl around in front of the pirates sign so they said F it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's the thing about these two grifting pieces of tit. Just looking at their videos (historically) stand alone - they cover their tracks - more or less - you would have had to either watch the previous videos - or be following their socials at the time to catch all the lies.

Somehow - the Columbia incident emboldened them - the doubled down on being crappy human beings. The begged more. Spence got lazier in his edits - leaving things in that if he had half a non-gin soaked brain - he would have left it out - or - he is just that cocky.

I'm still not 100% convinced he isn't in on most of this - sabotaging the channel to get the duck away from COVID KT. Could you blame him - look at how much his life has gone down the shitter since he hitched to her wagon. What's worse - his name is tit as a result too - and it's all on video.

Watching the faces he makes at her in the live streams - vs - the edited videos - there is less than 0% chance he doesn't dislike her and want the duck out.

BUT they just couldn't resist going live - they are so awesome (in their heads) they just couldn't shut the duck up.

they are going through some tit right now - and they deserve every iota of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I share the same thought as many others here. This will all go away for them and possibly be the victory they need if they show the receipts. Results WITH the date of when the test was done. Easy peasy dumbass squeezy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I share the same thought as many others here. This will all go away for them and possibly be the victory they need if they show the receipts. Results WITH the date of when the test was done. Easy peasy dumbass squeezy
No. They have ZERO credibility left. It's all damage control at this point - and all lies. Is ANY of that was true they would have posted it LONG ago - there is ZERO reason to trust a single thing out of their mouths going forward.

bagdad-bob.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
BUT they just couldn't resist going live - they are so awesome (in their heads) they just couldn't shut the duck up.
THIS is exactly right. It's their own doing, always. It's mind-boggling to me. All they need to do is STFU. It's the perfect explanation for how he wants nothing to do with the Patreon stuff. He wouldn't go to the meet-up even though he was already there. And he could have done the live that did them in this time without her sick ass, but he didn't or wouldn't. The end of the month was coming, and they haven't kept any of their promises to these paying idiots, so after being MIA for days, she had to go live for them. And the rest is now history. Another chapter in the train wreck that is BLOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How many networks like CNN, Fox, MSNBC, Apple News, New York Times, etc make headlines when someone tests positive for covid? Wasn’t the media blowing up a few weeks ago about Fauci testing positive for covid? If they or her stans want to talk litigation for news networks posting articles about people’s health status, then a lot of people should be suing these networks!

When you are a public figure, celebrity, or a normal joe like the rest of us, your actions and words are subject to be scrutinized and published. It’s a little thing in the Constitution called freedom of the press, freedom of speech, and freedom to assemble (not saying we should all start parading in the street protesting her, but we have the right too peacefully do so if we wanted). Did you take the Constitution Test when you were in high school?

I don’t see many people happy with Bob Chapek. You have slandered his name in multiple videos saying how displeased you are with him as a CEO (which most of us are in agreement with you on that). Many Disney news websites post people’s very honest opinions on Chapek because it’s their right to freedom of speech. You exercised it when you talk tit about him in your videos. I sure hope he doesn’t come after and sue both of you and all the Disney news websites.
All the people supporting them and screaming slander are guaranteed the same people who screamed HIPAA VIOLATION when asked for vaccine card. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I like this because you KNOW they planned to be there on the 17th and now they need to find a Vegas booking or something asap. And Adam doesn’t even actually have to GO!
I love that them bleeping over Adam keeps coming back to bite them in the ass like this when they have to miss events due to “scheduling conflicts” to avoid him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.