Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylandia729

Chatty Member
I keep wondering how a woman with that much makeup can look like a fat dude. She’s a freak show and he’s her “yes dear” of a spineless loser.

If they can vacation in Vegas after endless days in Disneyland and buy cake slices for $9.00 a slice they don’t need pity funds they have to beg for. They are gypsy grifters and how anyone contributes to their worthless life I’ll never understand.
That's what I always said they are gypsy grifters.....just beg for money...but the funny part is they do nothing fun they are in Vegas doing nothing exciting eating at a cafe .... They just take takebit don't give back...

Reactions: 5

Nickster71

VIP Member
It’s so sad to read the comments from their fans who are nice and seem to truly enjoy them and post heartfelt messages and even share personal stories about tough times they have experienced and then they don’t get a reply or even a like for their comment. To me, responding to the comments of your fans should be the most important thing… I get that people can’t respond to everything but they could be doing a lot better! They seem to have a lot of sweet but clueless fans that they don’t deserve. If they were nicer to fans and stopped with the live super chats I feel like there wouldn’t be as much negativity directed towards them and they would feel better about themselves and then maybe the quality of the videos would also improve. If you guys are reading this, take note! You could change your ways and maybe you’d be happier too…
There are Youtubers that genuinely probably can't respond to every comment. Just too many. I have no idea the average number of comments BLAB gets, but I'm going to guess they could easily respond to most of them, if not all.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Watching the live now. KT is making turkey meatballs. Old guy isn't there. OMG this vlog is just horrid!🤮 She is pathetic beyond words.
I'm doing laundry, but have her in the background..she is sad! I think she's gotten like 5 bucks since the live started! Lol

• Heart

SRagan

I just don't know what to think about this vlog. There's so much oddness to it. First off they go to Las Vegas for more boring content that they've done before there. Does he ever think to have his tires rotated and do they do car maintenance.... Was this a planned problem so that they could get sympathy?
And I don't buy his continuous excuse that he doesn't know how to change a tire but he just couldn't break the lug nuts. He is so helpless and pathetic. And therefore useless.

• Haha

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
If there ever was undeniable proof that Spencer is worthless and weak, it's now. It's very clear clear he has been raised to be a nobody in life. He can tell us about Disneyland all day but he's inept at doing things in life that require common sense.
Exactly! I just got to the end of the video and they are gorging on diner food. GROWN CHILDREN!

Sfg40

Just further proof that they are clueless when it comes to business decisions. Ordinary Adventures launched their patreon and in weeks had around 800 members.

SRagan

My favorite about the most recent vlog is how they ate healthier or in Spencer's words trying keep things on the skinnier side and then were hell bent on finding a cake vending machine. The pieces of cake were huge and they each got a piece naturally. Yikes!

My favorite about the most recent vlog is how they ate healthier or in Spencer's words trying keep things on the skinnier side and then were hell bent on finding a cake vending machine. The pieces of cake were huge and they each got a piece naturally. Yikes!
Also Spencer had a beer with his cake. Who does that? Yuck

• Sick

UncleLester

VIP Member
They are staying at Park MGM (confirmed).

Should we send a bottle of wine to the room (that only Spencer can enjoy) from the Tattle.Life community?

• Haha

kateismystarbucksname

For as long as I've watched BLAB I've always wondered how good a Surfer Spencer Is.
He's always claimed to be a Surfer, lived the Surfer life.... yet in all their videos, there is next to no footage of him doing so, strange considering all the time they spend in the ocean outside their apartment.

I came across this old video "Best Life Disney" video before the rebrand which shows him Surfing, if you can call it that. but it is a rare moment where you see him on the board. Bear in mind they would choose the very best of his efforts to show here... and this was it.

Time stamp 3.24
he said hes almost died before while surfing ...

• Haha

Sfg40

He can not be happy with what has happened to him. He looks so sick and has most likely never been this big in his life.
True. I bet neither of them have been this big or unhealthy. And its highly unlikely that they will change their eating habits being at the parks several times a week.