Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dramalt

VIP Member
What does this even mean?View attachment 915195
a cursory google: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02...ealth-not-everyone-talks-to-themself/11931410

my favorite part from the section about "What's going on in the minds of those without inner speech?":

One theory proposes that people who do not produce inner speech are unable to activate those networks without also activating their motor cortex.

Another theory is poor introspection, which refers to a person's ability to examine their own mental processes.
KTP having poor introspection sounds dead-on to me

Reactions: 5

Sfg40

One thing that really gets under my skin about these two.

They have a total of 35 comments on their latest Bellagio video…Those two lazy clowns can’t take a total of 10 minutes to engage with all of the people that write something nice or thoughtful to them with a “Like” or “Thank You”, however, they spend hours monitoring to be quick to delete any comment that could be considered even the slightest of critical.

Very fragile of them.
Sounds like common sense right? Take 10 minutes and reply/engage. Give a little back. Its like every strategy the come up with to help the channel grow has to involve trickery and gimmicks. You're over thinking it Blab

The Real Deal

VIP Member
If Adam doesn't speak then eventually another one of their vlogger friends will. I think the only way those two will ever be fully exposed, is if they do another one of their friend's wrong and they talk! Someone will eventually talk! Most people will believe them because info will be coming from a close source.

disneynana21

VIP Member
Just sat through the new Trader Sams video.... an absolute Yawnfest of a video!
Zero Energy.... Zero Enthusiasm from either of them.

They both really look like they don't want to be doing this anymore, but I think they've dug a hole now, and have to.
KT is lazy and doesn't want to work at all, so I can see why the YouTube life appeals to her.
I think Spencer does have some kind of work ethic, but KTs ways have really rubbed off on him , and you can see from the way he's let himself go, that every day he is on a downward spiral.

I don't know how involved they are with each other in terms of being tied financially but Spencer if you do read this you need to seriously think about getting out!
She gets way more out of you than you get out of her. She brings nothing to the table at all, you're being used and she's gonna spit you out the moment someone better comes along, just like you did with your poor ex-wife that you treated so badly.
AMEN!!!

dramalt

VIP Member
There are a couple of people who send a superchat every single time they have a question! Like 1.99 each time! It's like they really want their questions seen and know that a superchat will catch BLABs attention. Smh! Stop sending those two fakes money! Geez!

Correct, it mostly sticks to the subject at hand, which is exposing fake BLAB!
if you’re genuinely a fan of these people then you already know the only way to get them to respond to you is to pay them

linniemaby

Chatty Member
Is it because I don’t like her or does KTs comparison to the rise queue and reservations make zero sense.

• Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
Wow, the salt is strong with KT :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She wrote a whole book here on the "haters and trolls" and prays for them constantly. Please bitch. You have been exposed as a fraud and a complete asshole and this thread is full of people who used to support your channel but have come to realize how fake you people really are and happen to love issuing out Karma to you lazy grifters. It's that simple, don't overthink it Chunky :LOL:

View attachment 899902
She probably sent the question to herself. I mean, isn't that rhe point of this whole Q,&A?

Nickster71

VIP Member
Exactly! One thing that Spence continuously emphasized during our conversations is that she's a skilled con artist! That's why you didn't see her sweat when Jarli sent the superchat! Fraudsters respond differently under pressure because they have a lot of practice conning people.
What does that say about Spence? I used to think he was a good guy that just needed to lose her. I'd love to see him stumble over a superchat asking if it's true KT is a con artist!

• Haha
I don't mind creating one, but we need to vote on a thread title. There are a few suggestions...
We need a new thread because BLAB has become so BLAH! Everyone is the Disney community has been killin it being creative. Then there’s Spencer and KTP with ANOTHER MERCH SEARCH. 🙄

Sfg40

Wonder if they will ever mention it….

probably not 🙄
Theyll never bring it up because they dont need to. Their lame ass subs dont give a shit about lake tahoe..... "oh tahoe... yeah that was awful... katie and spence were so smart to get out of there" "they're so brave"
"Wait! They're live from DL for the 10th time this week!" "Omg you guys are so Amazing!"

OutofScope

VIP Member
In the latest live at about the 40:10 timestamp there are no words to describe the accolades that they give to Adam....Very telling.

Sorry 46:10
Their little homage sounds more like what one would say about a coworker who retired or leaving the company or otherwise moving on. If things were normal with Adam, they wouldn't be saying that.