Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Granite dog

VIP Member
Try watching their videos with no sound. You’ll see all of the micro facial expressions and body language that tells you how fake and pathetic they really are.
.........as an added bonus won't have hear KT and old man Spence say the word AMAZING.

Reactions: 5

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
I tried from my iPhone. I'll try again. Really dumb of YouTube to remove the dislike count.
Works best on a PC with Chrome

Disneyland is sold out til the end of the year. No tickets or reservations for anyone. That means BLOB has a max of 6 visits before 2022. (Probably only 5 with the visit early in the week) BLOB is dead. They have no creativity to weather this storm. Hope KT can find a job, it going to be a rough month Felicia.

Karma.
I also wouldn't rule out a trip to WDW in January if the reservations continue to be hard to obtain in DL. I'm sure they think a bunch of WDW videos will get their view count way back up (which it would to be honest) and I'm sure they would consider it a good investment of time and money. That would be awesome because I'm an AP and I'll be in WDW in Jan/Feb for my 1st trip of the year and I would love to see them in a park so I could introduce myself and experience how awesome they are with fans :cool:

Last edited:
Oh my lanta!!! Lol..ok..she says she completed a makeup course long ago..I know this is NOT what they taught her! Does she not realize that dark bold brows make her appear masculine?? I used to work at MAC. If she had walked by my counter I would've sat her down in my chair and fixed that mess! Now I'll just laugh if she ever walks past me! 😂
Oh gosh! She over lines her brows the way Kylie Jenner over lines her lips 😬

• Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
I thought they both stopped working to focus on the channel and are vlogging full time? If that’s the case and the old man is back to flipping cue cards, the channel must not be bringing in what they need.
Talking Dead is one of his regular gigs. I assume that's where he was. Funny Katie tries to make extra cash everytime Spence actually goes to work

OutofScope

VIP Member
I don't mind creating one, but we need to vote on a thread title. There are a few suggestions...
For whatever reason, I had assumed that the suggestion with the most likes would be the new thread title?

So Spencer is being like Adam talking to the toys and stuffed animals. But I admit it was funny when he implied Katie has dirty feet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had not seen this. This is great! Word needs to get out more about them. He was spot on.

Love the supply chain issue excuse that they had to wait for tires for their special vehicle OMG! Just messed them up big time. Morons.
Haha! I just seen this too and was going to share. He came for them HARD! I love it. He basically said they’re fake as fuck and only care about their channel. They are social climbers and desperate for money.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I'd be shocked if she didnt have dozens of fake accounts and uses them to comment. No one loves Katie as much as Katie
Exactly! Oh she has many fake accounts! She has to make herself look good. Especially when there are many who are exposing her!

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Yea I've seen one guy, who I think has a YT channel with his wife, send like 15 superchats in one live stream because his normal questions weren't getting answered. Spencer kept calling him Larry. So weird.
I think I know who you're talking about. He sends endless superchats! Like come on now? Are these people that desperate for BLABS attention?

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
New video up..... still watching..... best bit so far. 1:55 in KT is terrified going up a small escalator... Spencer comes through with some great advice "Stay Focused"
Good job he was there.
It's a painful watch already.
Don't forget to get your dislikes in if you're brave enough to watch. 30+ already.

SRagan

I especially like how Katie is such an f$/=n expert now on where to stay when you are at WDW. OMG!

It's so nice to see BLOB not getting reservations to DL. So many fans and families able to truly enjoy the park without these two losers destroying the magic for the others who worked so hard to make it happen.
AMEN!

KTP up early reading Tattle Life :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and responding to our "best life" comments. This is too easy lol

View attachment 914940
Liar!

Last edited:

Sfg40

My Holiday Wish is that they have a cable/internet/cell phone data outage - so the two of them can reconnect with each other without any outside distractions.

Just time alone, face to face, to search each other’s souls.
I'd like to add this to my wish list 🤞

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
For as long as I've watched BLAB I've always wondered how good a Surfer Spencer Is.
He's always claimed to be a Surfer, lived the Surfer life.... yet in all their videos, there is next to no footage of him doing so, strange considering all the time they spend in the ocean outside their apartment. Wouldn't he relish showing just how good a surfer he is, knowing how bigheaded he is on all other matters?

I came across this old video "Life Disney" video before the rebrand which shows him Surfing, if you can call it that. but it is a rare moment where you see him on the board. Bear in mind they would choose the very best of his efforts to show here... and this was it.

Time stamp 3.24

Last edited:
  • Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Are we going to get a LIVE Cast from the park tonight?

Looks like they are at the park according to Katie’s IG stories. Again, OK for the cowards to come up for air when Adam is confirmed on the road.

Katie also stating that she only got 4 hours of sleep last night. I guess she was busy packing up at all the BLAB Black Friday sales.

Hypothetically, if I were to DM Natalie, and ask her to spill a tea in some video about Katie and Spencer - what price would I need to offer her? $300?
Hmm she told her viewers they'd be at the parks on the 1st! She doesn't want the gangs to show up at Disneyland and harass her ..lol..Even I'd pay Natalie to spill some tea! But publicly! As long as this charade of theirs end!

Sfg40

Funny thing is her body does resemble Ursula’s.
Her body and Spencer's neck. Perfect match 👌

At the 23:06 mark, they say that they have a park reservation but are so relaxed that it is hard to even want to go. Do you think they were making it up or really just over being in the parks because there is nothing new to cover?
They did post on IG from the park the other day. Probably the same day as the trader Sam's video. I'm sure they tried to film as many videos as they could while they were there. Then space them out so they dont have to do as many home vlogs.

Last edited: