Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
The damage to Spencers reputation as a man at this point is irreparable. He was mumbling almost to himself and repeating that he was somebody once before. In a galaxy far away maybe.
Does Katie still have her car?
Was wondering the same! I know Spence used to drive a hooptie Mercedes and Katie had her own car. Looks like they're always in Spence's car. I also have no idea when he got the Mercedes they're driving now!

Reactions: 5

Nickster71

VIP Member
Its possible they're only replying to patreons. Seems like they routinely reply to a handful of positive comments. Might be their way of getting people to join patreon. Cant imagine why you would reply to a few but not all. Not like you're getting a thousand comments
True. I know in the distant past there was talk of filming exclusive content for patreons. And sending them "well made" buttons. I don't think any of that happened

They don't even do anything with Patreon. There are no tier levels or services offered like with other channels. It basically is just another version of Venmo, PayPal, or "buy me a coffee" where people donate money to them without anything in return.
You beat me to it. I was just saying they don't even put effort into patreon

The Real Deal

VIP Member
It's no coincidence that she is doing AMAs on Instagram now either. She wants to control her "image" to her stans and combat all of the real talk about her and Lumpy Emmons out there.
Of course. It's all calculated. She hopes someone asks about their move and friendship with Adam so she can say that the haters are fabricating stories and put those "rumors" to rest. Her stans will eat it all up!

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
First thing I noticed was KTP looks high as fuck. Someone in chat mentioned that her face looks red and Spencer shot her a look like "wtf" and as she explained it away she looked back at Spence lol. She definitely had an edible or something, she was very loopy from what I saw.
SSRIs 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mouse Daze

So here's your photo comparison, for "posterity", of Woo's couches now the BLOB's couches for official verification per ATW's vlog today & Katie's meatball night vlog.
I don't know if I am correct, it looked like the same dining room set she showed in her turkey meatball cooking video that Adam showed in his video today.

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
I don't know if I am correct, it looked like the same dining room set she showed in her turkey meatball cooking video that Adam showed in his video today.
I thought they might be too, but the ones Adam had were straight posts on them & BLAB's had a design to the chair backs. It does look like they took the coat rack & standing fan, unless he took the photos when they were already living there & they were there's already. Fun to play the "what's different with these photos" game.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
They may not be willing to PAY for one but if someone offered a FREE cruise or free ANYTHING she would be all over it. She was afraid to fly and said she would never go to WDW 🙄
If she gets desperate enough, she may just take some Dramamine and go on a cruise. If it weren't for her motion sickness, cruises would be her thing!

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
I believe that was the plan until Katie insisted on needing new tires + having dual posh residences in Malibu and Irvine.
Looking at those tires you just tell they can't afford that "best life" without ignoring some the crumbling world around them.

It's evident their views are dropping! The only people loving their boring vids are their stans! But Katie can't bear the thought of going back to work so she'll continue to take people's money for as long as she can!
I agree. They are broke.

Nickster71

VIP Member
Zero. KT would have mentioned that it cost her to break the lease so that she could get donations for it. If they did chip in for the last month they probably took the couches in exchange.
For sure. She would have combined it with needing to get away from all the gang activity. A double whammy for sympathy

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Has anyone attempted to guess what trash video they will post next?
- Disneyland
- Downtown Disney
- Random live stream from home asking for money
- Costco / Home Depot / Target
- other
Ok this is a long shot, but I'm going to say they'll go to Knotts Berry (if they can afford to get in the park)